Baja 500 Drawing results

jimpat

jimmy, are you going to run the 500?

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
the tt is done had it out at Barstow this weekend WOW!!
i only entered the car in case something stupid happens
saving the car for the BITD 1000
looking forward to the 500
we are racing the truck in rocky point mexico may 4th
just to try to learn to drive it
its alot different than the car and class 8
should be fun!!
jesse

AllwaysRcn

Jesse
Good luck a Rocky Point. Keep the Rubber side down so you can take advantage of the good start position at baja.

scott

First off, 22 Class 1's, and as far as Trophy Truck
1- #18 - Jesse Jones
2- #81- Mark Miller
3- # 1- Dan Smith
4- #66- Josh Baldwin
5- # 3- Mark Post
6- # 9- Darren Skilton
7- #12- Brian Collins
8- #99- Nick Baldwin
9- # 5-Juan C. Ibarra
10- #19- Ed Herbst
11- # 7- Scott Steinberger
12- #44- Rich Hoffman
13- # 4- Gus Vildosola
******************************************************************************************************************

Junior

Rich Hoffman will be driving a modified version of the truck formerly raced as a Protruck. Modifications include increased horsepower, and changes to the braking and fuel systems. The EJR Racing, Inc. Trophy Truck #44 will be racing on BF Goodrich tires. As you are aware, Rich Hoffman won the Baja 500 last year (Protruck Class) and looks forward to his return to Baja!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

Gabe Lara

Junior,

Similar to what Vosberg was doing in his PT/ TT last year?
Look forward to seeing you guys down there again!

-Gabe

bpthirteen

Why is Damen Jefferies racing in class 1 instead of TT again? Does Herman motorsports not want to go to Mexico? Are Wayne Lugo and Craig Stewart going to race in class 1?

www.prepbyjake.com

Junior

Gabe, I would say EJR Racing, Inc.'s effort would be quite similiar except we would hope to have better results! I believe that Craig Stewart will be sharing the driving duties with Rich Hoffman in the EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44. By the way, our title sponsor is M&R Printing, Inc. the worlds leading manufacturer of state of the art screen printing equipment.

http://www.mrprint.com

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

Jimmy8

I believe Damen and Herman Motorsports are commited to defending their TT title in BITD. The Nevada 1000 is only a few weeks after the 500 and I am sure the truck is being prepped for that race.

Trophy Truck #15
www.jimmybeaver.com

scott

Junior, are you running the big motor like Vosberg, or are you doing a Mark Miller thing with a fuel injected motor???

Junior

EJR Racing's TT #44 will be not be running fuel injection. The motor will be pushing something under 800 horsepower.

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa