Baja 500 Entries?

redline

RDC Crypto
Looked at the entry list and where is everybody. I know its a while untill the race but drawing is today and ussually there is a lot more entries by drawing time. 122 total entries?

Advertising supports this site

DezGear Manny

RDC Crypto
Wait what happened to qualifying??

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
RDC Crypto
Then why have a drawing? Is it for start order of the qualifying?

You guys are forgetting about all the other classes that draw for start. Like the bikes and class 10 cars bla bla bla

And in the email from SCORE today

"For the first time in SCORE Baja racing history, qualifying for starting positions will be held. On Thursday, May 30, qualifying for both the SCORE Trophy Truck and the unlimited Class 1 will be held over a special course near Ensenada. The April 23rd live drawing for these two classes will determine their qualifying order for May 30."

KUDLA 5x

RDC Crypto
If they don't realize then they're not paying attention. There has been so much publicity, posting and information out there its ridiculous.

Dirtracer 619

RDC Crypto
I just left the Drawing and what a great time and BJ gets first off the line for qualifying go figure thats gonna be a hard act to follow

CodyS

DA Un`
RDC Crypto
Website
www.DesertAssassins.com
Why is the drawing "2 months" before the race?

Its only 5 weeks till race day. Only 4 weeks till most teams head down. Not much different than what Score used to do with the drawings. If you were planning on racing this race you should of known when the drawing was going on. No excuses in my opinion.

I heard where Qualifying is going to be. It got moved from the original place they wanted to have it do to Sponsors.

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Starting early in qualifying is a bad thing. The later you start the better really. The bumps get knocked down by the front cars and then the shorter lines are burned in for the later cars.....ya it might be a bit more chewed up but just look at when the fast qualifiers have gone for the past races.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto
Starting early in qualifying is a bad thing. The later you start the better really. The bumps get knocked down by the front cars and then the shorter lines are burned in for the later cars.....ya it might be a bit more chewed up but just look at when the fast qualifiers have gone for the past races.

April Fools was about a month ago