Baja 500, last day for entries...!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Get them in if you want to enter the drawing, they said you can only turn them in until 12pm (noon) but I just sent 2 in and they accepted them....

harleys dad

Reaction
As low as there entries have been they better exept any that come in. I wonder if the 500 will be smaller than SF in the 4 wheel classes, cant get much smaller

Dezertpilot

Reaction
As low as there entries have been they better exept any that come in. I wonder if the 500 will be smaller than SF in the 4 wheel classes, cant get much smaller
And SF is an awesome race too!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Of course they will accept them, they just won't be ready for drawing. They take entry's up to start time.
I don't know about that I've sent my entry's in same day late and still drew out first off!!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Of course they will accept them, they just won't be ready for drawing. They take entry's up to start time.
so I'm guessing you guys registered right???

Laurie

Reaction
I sent mine in after I read this thread. So we'll see if I'm in the drawing or the last on the list. We'll be there, with a big surprise.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Geez Dave, you have anything nice to say?

The 500 is gonna be awesome

harleys dad

Reaction
Did I say something not true Cam is a real small entry something to be cherrie about??? The 500 is the best race on the calender next to BAP but the first 2 races of Scores year have been very small compaired to years past

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
I sent mine in after I read this thread. So we'll see if I'm in the drawing or the last on the list. We'll be there, with a big surprise.
Chicken Lips already let the cat out of the bag......NEW TRUCK:eek:

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
Dan beating the Cancholas isnt a big surprise:D

Geez Dave, you have anything nice to say?

The 500 is gonna be awesome

x2 and i cant wait to see Sourapas new TT, isnt there gonna be 2 VW TT's also?

Chicken Lips already let the cat out of the bag......NEW TRUCK:eek:
nope

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Steve's new truck is going to the 500? wow that was a quick build.

We have a little surprise for the mid size truckers too

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
so VW calling it quits?

or is it all rumors

Steve's new truck is going to the 500? wow that was a quick build.

We have a little surprise for the mid size truckers too
thats what i saw in the TT list thread, straight from the horses mouth, but he didnt say what year he was racing so now you ruined my day thanks pab

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Considering our footage of passing Chamlee in Laughlin TWICE and beating him by about 2 hours in SF...I honestly would be surprised...unless there is a new truck that works better in the rough...:D

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Remember class 7 guys......stay off of Heidi's rear bumper unless you want a pissed off TT in sportsman class...:D:D:D