Attachments

• 09 500 map interweb.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 936

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Beat ya, the 31st:)

buddy crisp

Reaction
oh I have ya both by a couple weeks, heading down Sunday............hey somebuddy has to put up the pretty lil pink ribbon

miguelitro

Reaction
So the official map has not been released on the score site or am I just not seeing it. This version was posted here last week I beieve. Not that it really matters for me as i am not a racer, though i plan to be in baja somewhat near the course over the next few weeks on some little put arounds down there.
Mike

Chase 2

Reaction
No official map yet. Everything to date is still speculation based off of rumor and hearsay.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Yeah, this map is last year's map... quit faking us out. Prerunning begins May22, so i guess map will be posted around May 18-20.

I hear due to economic conditions, the race begins at weatherman station -pichacho del diablo 10,000 ft. and is ALL downhill to Ensenada... no fuel needed. but that is just what i heard... don't go prerun that now and get mad at me later.

miguelitro

Reaction
Yeah, this map is last year's map... quit faking us out. Prerunning begins May22, so i guess map will be posted around May 18-20.

I hear due to economic conditions, the race begins at weatherman station -pichacho del diablo 10,000 ft. and is ALL downhill to Ensenada... no fuel needed. but that is just what i heard... don't go prerun that now and get mad at me later.

I heard that weeks ago and have been dusting off my soap box derby car from 6th grade! Wait, all jokes aside that would be a pretty bitchen ride!
Mike

speedys racing

Reaction
thanks for t he map

Attachments

• mapa baja 500.jpg
    mapa baja 500.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 6,285

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I would not be surprised if the real map was very similar to the one from last year....I also would not be surprised if it was completely different....

One thing I know. It will be fast, slow, rough, smooth, rocky, sandy, silty, dusty and tough!!!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
i was look at score web site there was nothing yet

Kick, ALL of your post have AT LEAST a +1 rating........Are you voting for yourself everytime you post? Why didn't I think of that! :p :D

PS. I just gave you a vote.....Plus 2 brother!!!