Baja 500 "Official" Fantasy Results

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
As SCORE has posted their "Official" Results - Fantasy "Official" results have been posted as well! The Top 10 are:

Rank User Baja 500 Total
2. Andre the Giant 428
3. cancholaJR 425
4. hopkins484 422
5. Kirk_Babbington 419
6. pin800 417
7. gunnslinger 417
8. azkrw 416
9. expeditious 413
10. eric clay 404

Those who Did Not Finish will not be assigned a placing as we do not have access to who went further so an appropriate placing cannot happen. Props to AZ1600 and thanks to all who played! We will be offering many....many more desert races as the respective events approach.

Thanks again!

*If you wish to see the standings - you must be registered with the site - go to "Play Fantasy Desert" once logged in...then click on the standings page.*

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
How can you figure the points when SCORE hasent released all classes yet?

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
How can you figure the points when SCORE hasent released all classes yet?
I must have had some mis-information. I was told that the rest of the classes were solid and it was only TT, Class 1, Class 1/2 that were being verified...

Sorry for the confusion.

tmathews

Reaction
So does that mean you are going to wait until the other classes are "official"?

P.s. Where did I finish?

outlaws1000

Reaction
Now that the penalties have been assessed will you re-figure the points?

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Now that the penalties have been assessed will you re-figure the points?
I have changed all of the placings that happened due to penalties. RG went from 1st to 7th and the points were adjusted same as everyone elses.

The only classes that were adjusted were TT, Class 1, Class 1/2 - as that is all that I was sent by SCORE.

If I receive more - I will update. Also, as I have heard they could still potentially be 3 weeks out - no prizes will be awarded until then.