Baja 500 Pre Run Connection

StandOnTheGas

Hello all!

Looking for an open seat pre-running the first half of the race course. 23rd, 24th, 25th. I was thinking about doing it on my bike, but do not have a partner to ride with. I am happy to pay for fuel, tacos, whatever. Stories and comedy included. Let me know if you want to ride together of have an open seat "for sale" - perfered. We are racing 700F in the Jeep Gladiator. You may want to have us on your side: we can pull anything out! LOL. The D.O.R. , Doug Seiwert, is driving the second half and he is also looking for an open seat.

Please reply in this thread. You can also send me a private message - however I dont check these very often.

Be safe in San Felipe everyone.

cjohnson

I should have an open seat. I was thinking of prerunning the whole course over the dates you mention. Probably try the top half on the 23rd and the bottom on the 24th but I'm flexible.

Honda48X

I may have a seat as well. I have two with me and one just had major shoulder surgery so he may not want to go. I also have one guy on a bike.

Last edited:

Vanracing

I’m looking for a ride to Prerun mile 160 to 280 on Wednesday September 23. Willing to pay cash and help out

cjohnson

I may have a seat as well. I have two with me and one just had major shoulder surgery so he may not want to go. I also have one guy on a bike.
I promised a seat to StandOnTheGas. When are you heading out? We are thinking of prerunning the top half Wed. It might nice to go in a group depending on logistics and what pace you think your going to run. I was hoping to average 25MPH. Have lunch half way.

I’m looking for a ride to Prerun mile 160 to 280 on Wednesday September 23. Willing to pay cash and help out
I might be able to take you but won't know for sure until Tuesday afternoon. I have me and StandOnTheGas in my 4 seater so far but I'm waiting to hear from one or two guys on the team I'm helping out. If you want to DM your number I can call you when I know for sure.

Vanracing

I promised a seat to StandOnTheGas. When are you heading out? We are thinking of prerunning the top half Wed. It might nice to go in a group depending on logistics and what pace you think your going to run. I was hoping to average 25MPH. Have lunch half way.

I might be able to take you but won't know for sure until Tuesday afternoon. I have me and StandOnTheGas in my 4 seater so far but I'm waiting to hear from one or two guys on the team I'm helping out. If you want to DM your number I can call you when I know for sure.

Vanracing

Sorry I just saw your post. Our truck and trailer left Saturday morning and are in Mexicali now. I sent my RZR on the trailer but I would like to follow y’all on your pre run Wednesday morning. My number is 817-538-8603. Van Smith. I’m racing a class 7 truck. The truck owner is from Mexicali so if you need anything let me know.