Baja 500 preerun photosplus childress going for the over all win

speedys racing

Reaction
I have seen Childress preerun for a lot of years now, but this time he is really
hauling ass, good for him i think this time they will win the over all.

i will post more pictures tonight here is a link to a few more photos, give me
a few more hours and i will post them all herein rdz.

http://elforooffroad.net/forum/index.php?topic=105483.0

peezy

Reaction
nice pictures. i wish i could be down there this year to watch but parents wont let due to shotings.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
post up the bike ones or atleast the blue yamahaaa :D

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
Does Collins have a new TT??

he was parked right behind us in ojos it looks like new body and different spare tire setup.
He was also fixing something around rm 60ish and the 2 G&R prerunners were stopped helping him.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Uh oh looks like G&R is making a showing..Hope we see both the #38 and #39

CaptinCrash

Reaction
its the old three seat Collins truck with a dodge Body

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
gracias por las photos speedy

BANNEDFROMBAJA

Reaction
NO HAY PROBLEMA AMIGO, I GOT SOME MORE BUT MY INTERNET IS KIND OF SLOW
I WILL POST THEM LATER TONIGHT I ALSO GOT MORE AT THE LINK I POSTED,
:p

yea i saw them good stuff. the one with marco and joe were chingonn, and then me in there dust haha :eek::D

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Does Collins have a new TT??

he was parked right behind us in ojos it looks like new body and different spare tire setup.
He was also fixing something around rm 60ish and the 2 G&R prerunners were stopped helping him.

call me crazy but i pretty sure this is his old 3-seater!!!! might just b using it as a prerunner but we will know come race day... dont know where that truck went but it would b pretty awesome if he brought it out to do battle again!!!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Where did everyone come from? We preran from Ojos to 160 yesterday (Friday) and didn't see anybody at all!
Its cuz youre out running everyone ramsey! slow down some :D

call me crazy but i pretty sure this is his old 3-seater!!!! might just b using it as a prerunner but we will know come race day... dont know where that truck went but it would b pretty awesome if he brought it out to do battle again!!!

its the old TT that thing was awesome, itd be cool if he raced it again...

Relvsurfs

Reaction
nice pictures. i wish i could be down there this year to watch but parents wont let due to shotings.

Yea pretty dangerous... What a JOKE !! My advise is to go thru Tecate and avoid T J and Rosarito ...Oh yea did the media tell you who to vote for also ? From my experience The only way a drug dealer is going to KILL you is if ya dont pay for your drugs or affect his cash flow in some way...,,,, sooo say no to drugs and also ...oh yea did your parents tell you that offroad racing could kill you also ! I feel safer there in my cage than on the freeway here or in south central.. We had a great last 2 weeks prerunning no issues or problems of ANY type. The line at Tecate was a woooping 12 mins to cross ! Look forward to the race and all the great people that go and live there ... dont listen to media hype and live life ! Oh yea i did see a case of a racer with swine flu.. in Anthony,s boy was she UGLY ! Race on !