Baja 500 program book

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
Anyone have a copy of the baja 500 program they want to part with? Or at least part with the back cover? My photo of higman was used for the slime add. I seemed to have lost my copy. I like to have a hard copy for my portfolio. If anyone has one PM me and I'll seed you my address or catch you at the next race or if in SD or OC area I'll swing by.
Thanks
Mike:D

Mullen-shoe

Reaction
Hey Will,
Congratulations on your finish - great job to you, Jake and the team!
I was there in spirit(s) - since I had a boatload of beer that day and watched on the little screen :).
-cp

Random Thoughts Racing

Reaction
Mike, I have a program for you. Are you coming to the MDR night race? If so stop by and the back cover is yours.

Will_Higman

Dakar Finisher
Reaction
Hey Will,
Congratulations on your finish - great job to you, Jake and the team!
I was there in spirit(s) - since I had a boatload of beer that day and watched on the little screen :).
-cp
Thanks Chris! And I am sorry you couldn’t make it down to the race for some good buddy time. The Baja 500 prerun and race are a blast as you well know!

:)

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Anyone have a copy of the baja 500 program they want to part with? Or at least part with the back cover? My photo of higman was used for the slime add. I seemed to have lost my copy. I like to have a hard copy for my portfolio. If anyone has one PM me and I'll seed you my address or catch you at the next race or if in SD or OC area I'll swing by.
Thanks
Mike:D
Check your PM.

Mullen-shoe

Reaction
Thanks Chris! And I am sorry you couldn’t make it down to the race for some good buddy time. The Baja 500 prerun and race are a blast as you well know!

:)
I've been a bit unlucky on not getting to the last few races. I love the 500 and all that goes with it. I'll be out your way later this month - beer me!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Mike, I have a B500 program, but I am gonna get you and Will to autograph your photo and sell it for big $bank$ on eBay!