Baja 500 racer go fund me 6X

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
not to be a bummer all the time when people need help BUT.......if you or they post an ADDRESS and name for a check I will ABSOLUTLY help.......but I wont do the gofundme skim......PLEASE post that info....thanx.....

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Ehhh come on Pete, 5% ain't bad and lets us poor folks put it on our credit cards and pay interest on our generosity. I'm sure families would rather get 95% of your donated money vs NONE of it because you don't like capitalism.

Hey, what's your address man, I want to mail you something? Just post it here

mattb

Reaction
Maybe Fast-Aid can act as a middleman to deliver direct pay to the family?

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
Please address any cards or checks to Lily Mills
26839 Lugar de Oro Dr
Valencia, CA 91354
That is his fiancé.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Ehhh come on Pete, 5% ain't bad and lets us poor folks put it on our credit cards and pay interest on our generosity. I'm sure families would rather get 95% of your donated money vs NONE of it because you don't like capitalism.

Hey, what's your address man, I want to mail you something? Just post it here
hey dumdum.....its 8%.....and continuous emails begging for more......I would rather the people that NEED my money get it....ALL OF IT......if you don't like it? FO..... copy?

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
hey dumdum.....its 8%.....and continuous emails begging for more......I would rather the people that NEED my money get it....ALL OF IT......if you don't like it? FO..... copy?
Thought 5% - because that's what it says. But ya, its 8%. Either way, at least you are living up to your reputation as a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

firedog

Reaction
Done and I hope the "race dezert familia" will help and continue to help out!

JayQC

Reaction
That picture up there hammered me hard last weekend.

I was following the baja 500 thread and saw it as it was posted live, as did many members here. Had my usual quick "go boy!" thought I have when I follow these fascinating live threads and a few pages later this exact guy had passed away. I rewinded the thread to make sure my memory wasn't failing and almost puked when I saw it again.

Absolutely heartbreaking

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
That picture up there hammered me hard last weekend.

I was following the baja 500 thread and saw it as it was posted live, as did many members here. Had my usual quick "go boy!" thought I have when I follow these fascinating live threads and a few pages later this exact guy had passed away. I rewinded the thread to make sure my memory wasn't failing and almost puked when I saw it again.

Absolutely heartbreaking
Yes, Same feeling for Klaus and I sitting at mm245ish and to hear it all go down and know I had posted a picture a little bit earlier.