• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 500 Racing Fuel VP/F&L

BUSBY

Scrambler
Just had a conversation about Baja 500 racing fuel supposedly NOT being available.

This is completely UNTRUE. We already have fuel in Ensenada and will be covering all VP and F&L orders.

There is a new importation system that had created an issue at the TJ/Otay Mesa crossing ... but this is nothing new when it comes to importing fuel into Mexico. We have it all handled.

Please call Cristy Chavez with your orders @ 562-432-3946 or Juan Avila in Ensenada at 646-116-3879.

Thanks & I will see you all in Baja.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
The "issue" is that you will not be allowed to transport race fuel into Baja anymore as of May 11th. All fuel must now go through the entry ports of Ciudad Juarez or Nogales. I'm sure you will have fuel available the question is how much more will it cost?! lol

BUSBY

Scrambler
The "issue" is that you will not be allowed to transport race fuel into Baja anymore as of May 11th. All fuel must now go through the entry ports of Ciudad Juarez or Nogales. I'm sure you will have fuel available the question is how much more will it cost?! lol
You can also ship via sea container directly from the Port of Los Angeles directly into Ensenada. The additional cost either way will be not that much. We are a large petroleum company and deliver fuel all over the southwest.

I'm just letting racers know that fuel IS going to be available and to stop the rumor mill.

All three fuel companies are up against this new importation system (VP/F&L/Sunoco) ... all are aware along with SCORE.

BUSBY

Scrambler
Yes. Fuel trucks will be in same location or tell us where you are staying in Ensenada when you order your fuel & we will deliver for free. It'll be there when you tell us to have it there.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today