baja 500 recomendations

43mod

Reaction
sorry for the same old question.taking wife and 2 boys down to the race any room recomendations for this late and place to watch the race/places to be in town.
have passports and very san felipe/baja familiar,just always seem to have rushed through ensanada on the way to other things.will be there mid thursday.
thank you .Ben 6043

DeCampRacing

Reaction
sorry for the same old question.taking wife and 2 boys down to the race any room recomendations for this late and place to watch the race/places to be in town.
have passports and very san felipe/baja familiar,just always seem to have rushed through ensanada on the way to other things.will be there mid thursday.
thank you .Ben 6043
This from the SCORE website.
Villa Marina Hotel - Rooms are available at the Villa Marina. To make reservations,
please call Gilberto or Eloy at 011-52-646-178-3321.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I would stay at the Coral...

Head south of town and relax on the coast...erindera is nice.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
I would stay at the Coral...

Head south of town and relax on the coast...erindera is nice.
Have to agree with Kritter on this, Coral is BEAUTIFUL and watching from the Beach run is perfect for the kids. If not the Coral, go to Estero Beach (10 miles south of Ensenada), great place to stay, kids will enjoy it. Typing from La Bufadora as we speak, weather is great!!!

JD Durfey

Reaction
I hear they have lots of rooms still available at the "motel" behind Anthony's Disco Bar. Just Kidding. I agree that the coast is a good place to watch the race. You could hit two places to watch the action if you go down Highway 3.

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
drink lots of beer, eat lots of tacos, always keep the familia together if you stay in erindera & a blue ford courier pulls up with fresh tamales buy all of them & grub!!! VIVA BAJA... Also no mayonesa on the ceviche, & drink lots of beer & eat lots of tacos!

43mod

Reaction
thanks for the info.rooms by the 1/2hour i can not afford.beer,tacos i will aggree on.
the kids are 13 and 17 and fortunatly pretty mexico savvy.thanks again ,leaving lancaster at 4 am at wifes insistance.cant beat that Ben

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Coral and Estero Resort are pretty spendy... the Villa Marina is much more reasonable, and you can walk to contingency, walk to downtown and cheap tacos, and walk to Ensenada Wash jump - you can't do that from either Coral or Estero. Pistol Pete and crew are at Villa Marina and he will let your sons sit in the trophy truck for a photo op. Villa Marina also has 24 hr guarded parking lot and ok pool.

my dos centavos