• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 500 rooms?

J Burleson

I know this is a long shot maybe, but does anyone have or know of an available room in town for Thursday and Friday night? or does anyone know of a secure lot in town to camp at with truck and trailer? We ultimately just need a place to safely keep truck, trailer and a couple prerun bikes for raceday. Thanks!

J Burleson

Thanks guys. The website kept crashing last night for the link you posted rakso but I'll try again today. I gave Baja Nikki a call yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Did she change company names? Not optimum race logistics anymore? That website wasn't working. I figured if anyone knew of any rooms it would be her!

RYAN COHEE

Thanks guys. The website kept crashing last night for the link you posted rakso but I'll try again today. I gave Baja Nikki a call yesterday but haven't heard back yet. Did she change company names? Not optimum race logistics anymore? That website wasn't working. I figured if anyone knew of any rooms it would be her!
E-mail her or pm via face book she will respond in a few days

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Speedy Gonzales

I have one room at Punta Morro (on the beach, one of the nicest places in Ensenada) for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. They are already sold out for the race weekend. 626 497 5580. Call or text me.

Marco Gonzales

J Burleson

thanks for the offer Speedy. We are going to setup at Horsepower Ranch as it seemed to be the last availability for secure parking anywhere near town(that was affordable) We are just setting up camp on site(slide in camper and tents) It is my first time at the Ranch, so anxious to see how it goes. I am looking forward to it though thats for sure. Is it race week yet?!

Speedy Gonzales

You will not be disappointed, we stayed there a few month ago. The road is a little rough once you get off the main HWY if you have a big rig. A lot of history hanging on the walls in the bar and restaurant.