Baja 500 Rumors

jon coleman

Reaction
one rumor i heard, the start will be classic 'june gloom' drizzle, it helps that red dirt along the pac coast stick to your goggles😠

E.Hagle

Reaction
2009-2013 Baja 500 was almost exactly the same course looking back at the course maps. Maybe they'll try something like 2015 and run us down La Rumorosa to get everyone in and out of the heat right away. With the 6AM start for bikes I still feel like they wont even be running us down in the belly of the beast though.
My only Baja experience is mostly San Felipe so I'm excited if its going to be all pacific side.

I've been watching a youtube channel named MOJAVE TRAVELER and he has all the old televised races from across the states and Baja. Really cool to see the history and its all available at your fingertips.

9rocky

Reaction
2009-2013 Baja 500 was almost exactly the same course looking back at the course maps. Maybe they'll try something like 2015 and run us down La Rumorosa to get everyone in and out of the heat right away. With the 6AM start for bikes I still feel like they wont even be running us down in the belly of the beast though.
My only Baja experience is mostly San Felipe so I'm excited if its going to be all pacific side.

I've been watching a youtube channel named MOJAVE TRAVELER and he has all the old televised races from across the states and Baja. Really cool to see the history and its all available at your fingertips.
Doubt you will see La Rumerosa at a race anytime soon. Locals up there got angry at some people during the NORRA race a couple of years ago. SCORE quickly re routed the next race they had going through there. Not everyone in Baja is happy to see us race down there.

jon coleman

Reaction

he has some plaster city stuff too, i think i saw my old truck in a pit shot in one😀

E.Hagle

Reaction
I’ve been hoping that our prerunning will lead us up to the stream near Mike’s but with the lack of rainfall I'm doubtful it’s in great condition. Still bringing my rod.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Website
www.codeoffroad.com.mx
03e5169f-c981-4d82-b3f1-2cd269ee7872.jpg

BajaFand

Reaction
I’ve been hoping that our prerunning will lead us up to the stream near Mike’s but with the lack of rainfall I'm doubtful it’s in great condition. Still bringing my rod.
Is there usually some trout in there?

mxben

Solutions
Reaction
Can anyone besides VP get us X85 down in Ensenada and coordinate a bulk drop off at the BFG pit. 3 drums.

Please DM or message here.