Baja 500 spectator locations

Shane21

Reaction
Hello everyone, I'm going down to watch the 500 this year and I'm looking for some good spots to set up and watch some good action... Anyone have any suggestions on what mile markers to set up on... Thanks

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Depends what youre driving...if you have a capable vehicle there are tons of places

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Shane21

Reaction
I have a new 2016 chevy 2wd crew cab truck... looking for any spots that may have some good action like whoops, jump, or just fast speeds.

AZ7000'

Reaction
Yep, the rock section on the beach side of the north part of town is sweet, or anywhere around there. Set up a party and sleep it off then leave in the morning

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

bajafossil

Reaction
Hey Shane-
Beach road is very cool, unless of course it's all fogged in, then it's damn spooky! I'm going to camp out around rm 130, below Erendira, which looks to be a pretty fast section with some good rollers. You'd be welcome to hang there with me if you want-going solo this year and company is always good when the local "opportunists" get surly!
Mike

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Shane21

Reaction
Thanks for all the advice. It sounds like I'm going to have to check out Erendira. I'm staying in ensnadawith a few buddys Mike but I really appreciate the offer...if there are any other spots anyone can think of just let me know, the more the better. Thanks

MGA Motorsports

Reaction
Thanks for all the advice. It sounds like I'm going to have to check out Erendira. I'm staying in ensnadawith a few buddys Mike but I really appreciate the offer...if there are any other spots anyone can think of just let me know, the more the better. Thanks
I will be with some buddies at rm 80 in uruapan always spectate at the same spot never disappoints.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

bajafossil

Reaction
you bet. Bajafox is right, Erendira is a great location and it's definately a party! it can get a bit crowded for my taste, but awesome all the same (you been validated, Bajafox :)) Honestly, if it gets really foggy, the sound of the unlimited classes thrashing thru the cobbles and the way it reverberates thru the fog is eerie.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

bajafossil

Reaction
cool. i wanted to do something different this year so I'm going to be cruising around the coast looking for a good spot-I'll put rm 80 in the 'ol gps and we'll see what we see.

MGA Motorsports

Reaction
cool. i wanted to do something different this year so I'm going to be cruising around the coast looking for a good spot-I'll put rm 80 in the 'ol gps and we'll see what we see.

I sent u a message take a look at the pics from rm 80

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

bajafossil

Reaction
Saw your message and pics and thought i replied but am switching between 2 devices and not sure wtf I'm doing. Getting old sucks

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk