Baja 500

9rocky

Reaction

43mod

Reaction
500 miles of Estero short course. beer break every 50 miles completed

stewwalker

Reaction
South to San Quintin, back up to the cross over road, half way up to mikes, back to hwy 3, then some slab, then out to Borrego, then some woops, then some slab, then the usual stuff back into Ensenada?

When will someone fix the old washed out power line road from the grassy knoll to Valley T? Always likes spectating at the knoll where the crossover road started.

Total Loss

Reaction
Hope there are more bottlenecks so the UTV's can get passed by some class 11's...LOL

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Reaction
Info that I have heard from people from Ensenada is that we can expect a course similar to the BITD Baja Mex 300 maybe running all the way to San Quintin, crossing over the mountains and all the way to Mikes to take the traditional routes back to Estero Beach descending La Lagrima and hill climbing the roads back to Uruapan and Estero.

Yumaoffroad

Reaction
per robbysworld. RG in top secret awd TT or too soon??

JulioBaeza28

Reaction
We have a race shop 1 mile away from Estero Beach available for rent if somebody is interested, all services and tools included.. PM to juliobaeza28@gmail.com

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Reaction
SCORE course lodging info states:

- Ensenada
- Valle de la Trinidad
- Mikes
- Rancho Coyote
- Vicente Guerrero
- Santo Tomas

500 miles, pre-run starts and ends at M30 / M470.

Ben77

Reaction
I really hope getting in and out of contingency isnt an hour ordeal. (from main street to Estereo beach wherever they held it)

redline

Reaction
I really hope getting in and out of contingency isnt an hour ordeal. (from main street to Estereo beach wherever they held it)
Bwhahaha dont worry, it definitely will not be an hour ordeal. Might be able to get out to the main road in an hour or two though.