• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 500

mattb

Get a passport. You’re an adult now.

If you’re in any sort of need for medical evacuation... no passport, no flying into the U.S.

Do a search on here. This has been discussed at exhaustion.

stewwalker

I heard the course jumps the border. All participants are required to carry their passports for reentry into the US.

Chainguide

I will go out on a limb with my pre-run course prediction.
Pre-run Start: Outbound highway 1 South, turn left at Acambaro to the dirt toward Tres Hermanos.
Pre-run Finish: Down the hill into Santa Tomas, turn left onto the highway 1 North.

One-Eyed Peter

Get a passport. You’re an adult now.

If you’re in any sort of need for medical evacuation... no passport, no flying into the U.S.

Do a search on here. This has been discussed at exhaustion.
What mattb said. If you are racing, racer/duct tape it to your chest in a Ziploc bag under your driving suit. That way if you need a medivac, there are no questions.

dan200

#BSF200
How come?
Because there just arent that many ways in and out of there.

Where tech has always been is gigantically more roomy. more parking, hotels all around us that we all stay at and can walk to tech, food, bars. Besides being easy, it is very familiar and convenient. Estero is going to be complicated. Its is tight getting in and out of that area as it is... Add all of us and the Bazillion locals and yea. This will likely be challenging.

mxben

Course won't go south off the start. Heads towards Ojos and up and over the summit to Borrego then back West to the mountains and beach.

swiftracing5

Course won't go south off the start. Heads towards Ojos and up and over the summit to Borrego then back West to the mountains and beach.
How do you head towards Ojos without going south first? I figured it went south to Uruapan then crossover to Ojos. At least that’s the only way I’ve ever crossed over in my travels

mxben

How do you head towards Ojos without going south first? I figured it went south to Uruapan then crossover to Ojos. At least that’s the only way I’ve ever crossed over in my travels
It very well could go that way. I only know its going over the summit according to someone at score who responded to an email I sent. Hopefully it we get up to the summit around Sunrise. Avoid that heat.