Baja 500

Advertising supports this site

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
I cant wait regardless where they send us. We got AWD, A/C and start behind Luke McMillin and Bryce Menzies. Finally in the right spot to maybe win one of these things and 2 of the fastest guys right in front of us. If dust is a issue then things are really going good haha. Cant wait to get started on a lot of pre running.

BCarr

RDC Crypto
Ha, was just calendarizing the time till the B500 this morning, then saw this -> 55 days out from today. I'm with Baja Bryan; let the track be as it may :)

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
100-115 depending on where you’re at.
BuT veGaS 2 ReNo iS sO hOt
Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto
One of those years. I believe it is the year the Locos Mocos Trailer decided to become 2 up in San Matias and left the roadway. Getting that thingback on the road, put back together fully loaded in that heat was not fun.

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
That was 2016 and it was a rough race, 2 moto riders and 1 spectator passed( accident at the start)..
I was there that year. Over 100 in our pit in the shade. We were all hanging around the cooler, soaking our shirts in the water in it trying to keep cool.
I was driving my old K5 with no AC. Almost got heat exhaustion while sitting in the border line coming back home.
Talked to a guy while sitting in line. He was racing a bike. Said he stopped at every person he saw asking them to pour water on him to keep him cool.

That was a rough race.