Baja 500

Advertising supports this site

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Are full size pre runners making three point turns going down the summit or can you stick the turns no problem. I saw on the notes that there was a three point turn or two.

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Michael Rainey Jr Yes GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
You guys ^ are like a couple that texts each other when they're in the same house ;-)

Oh, and I (and many) call it Mano.
The Summit is THE Summit.
The Mini Summit is the Mini Summit.
Mano aint either.
We’re half a mile apart. I’m sitting on a tractor going .5 MPH

Never heard anyone call that mountain Mano. Anyone spot the abandoned house down in the draw with the palms surrounding it? I challenge someone to get a good photo. And the little rancho with the RV towards the edge of the pines…. I can’t believe people live out there that deep.

I also really enjoyed counting the broken down pickups or SUVs along the trail and trying to guess by the rust level how long they had been there. Hope those guys had some good hiking shoes on.

mgobaja

RDC Crypto
sooo, three point turns , hmmmmm, if someone takes more than 3, are they penalized?😬
Yes, if the vehicle they have behind them catches up during the multipoint turn, they have to give up the lead spot or suffer rear bumper damage, its in the new rules released yesterday.

RP Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Website
sdreliableplumbing.com

Never heard anyone call that mountain Mano. Anyone spot the abandoned house down in the draw with the palms surrounding it? I challenge someone to get a good photo. And the little rancho with the RV towards the edge of the pines…. I can’t believe people live out there that deep.

I also really enjoyed counting the broken down pickups or SUVs along the trail and trying to guess by the rust level how long they had been there. Hope those guys had some good hiking shoes on.
We were thinking the same thing as we were driving down lol, cannot imagine living there.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Yes, if the vehicle they have behind them catches up during the multipoint turn, they have to give up the lead spot or suffer rear bumper damage, its in the new rules released yesterday.
can a driver of a small awd nimble type car use said tt in the middle of three point turn as a ramp to go down the steep ones quicker?,

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
sooo, when i drove up and over the front of a cls 1 broke down& stuck blocking the goat trail going up the mountain side at the Henderson 300, (i went for it because some duffus in a 16 car behind me was yelling at me to go up cliff & attempt to climb up and over the guy)well, i made it, crunching sounded good, it took about an hour for the 16 guy to catch me, musta had troubles😵its leagal if no one protests👍got it

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto

Apparently you havent been deep enough into Baja.
I've found Burros tied up to a tree in the middle of nowhere with the rope crossing the single track we were riding.
Pulled into a small village deep in a canyon north of La Paz on the Sea of Cortez side. They thought we were aliens until we pulled our helmets off. Started speaking Spanish to them and they didnt understand much of it.

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Listen to story time with Rob Mac on Dirt life. He talks about the 3 point turn and Ivan Stewart pulling up behind him and nudging him out of the way as he took the turn. Ivan didnt need to do a 3 point turn.