Baja 500

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
i thought you weld on chunks of angle iron like this, i would not want to nerf them

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 0
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertising supports this site

class5cole

RDC Crypto
No gloves on the co-dog. I guess he has never had a fire. Only time before he gets hurt.
Never understood this either. Hands get real crispy grabbing belts that are on fire.

Have you ever touched a seatbelt clip after your truck has been sitting at the boat ramp all day? Ay yi yi!

class5cole

RDC Crypto
*Editors note- Im not here to keep beating up on the Grabowskis, as they've been dog piled in this thread already

I know to Co-drivers in Rally 99% of the time wont wear gloves because they're constantly changing the pages on the roadbook. Would definitely suck to burn your hands miles away from any kind of help, but you can say the same about any injury I guess.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
*Editors note- Im not here to keep beating up on the Grabowskis, as they've been dog piled in this thread already

I know to Co-drivers in Rally 99% of the time wont wear gloves because they're constantly changing the pages on the roadbook. Would definitely suck to burn your hands miles away from any kind of help, but you can say the same about any injury I guess.
dog piled?
Maybe they got nerfed in a forum.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
On that downhill single track, if they would have bumped me one more time I would have jammed on the brakes and come to a stop and if I was able to get out and walk back to their truck I would have and beat the poop out of the driver. Just saying, give the person a chance to find a safe spot to pull over. The continued pushing on that downhill would have been it for me!

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com

“Piled”
What did you call me? Don’t bring me back into the conversation. LOL 😂

Mike

THE_SCOTTS

RDC Crypto
On that downhill single track, if they would have bumped me one more time I would have jammed on the brakes and come to a stop and if I was able to get out and walk back to their truck I would have and beat the poop out of the driver. Just saying, give the person a chance to find a safe spot to pull over. The continued pushing on that downhill would have been it for me!
1655399099690.png

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
Talking about dog piling a REAL RACER for posting on a racing web site by bench racers.

Where is that video from about 5 years ago of some top name guy tearing out of the San Filipe on the highway heading north at 135? Remember that one? It got a storm going with with all the “have respect for the county your in and ugly American crowd” going at full song calling it out for social justice.

It was great. I respect real racers who don’t cower from a crowds of wanna bees that have little idea and big opinion on things.

Peace out posers! 🤘. I have to pack for my race next week in Mexico 🇲🇽 👍

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto

Great flick! what race mile was your roll over at? I was doing splits at 360 and the truck was kinda naked when it came through. Only way I knew who ya were was because of the kinda wing look to the back of the truck.

Also, we were at the mikes turn off and the guys you had waiting there gave us some help tracking our truck down while we had no data. Super appreciated that. I get anxious AF when i don't know whats up with our truck.