The 3 is going to be a traffic jam.

Advertising supports this site

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
FF263829-04C7-4A47-82D1-CCB7D55543B5.gif

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
course looks tuff, get in shape! , if your not, stay on the couch& watch tv(seriously be prepared&plan accordingly!!

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto
Rumor has it that for whatever reason San Quintin and Score are feuding and that Score is doing everything possible to stay out of that area. Don’t expect a coast run until that’s settled.

As a construction worker that spent a chunk of time building bridges and freeways out in the Indio/Palm Springs area here’s a quote from a fellow Ironworker we called Bad Brains. “Fun in the sun and income too!”

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Rumor has it that for whatever reason San Quintin and Score are feuding and that Score is doing everything possible to stay out of that area. Don’t expect a coast run until that’s settled.

As a construction worker that spent a chunk of time building bridges and freeways out in the Indio/Palm Springs area here’s a quote from a fellow Ironworker we called Bad Brains. “Fun in the sun and income too!”
There are ways to run the coast and skip San Quintin. Right down the hwy with speed zone if we need to.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
there is irresponsible, then there is SuPeR irresponsible, who here on rDc have Ever ventured into the ' SuPer irresponsible ' area to get a race fix??

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Or a poll?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

LOL man you guys are easy to offend. You know you can block me or any thread if it triggers you.

So crazy that people get bugged by me doing a simple poll. Who knew that was a no no.

And besides sounds like you should spend more time prepping your truck and get off RDC. You seem to have as many problems as us these days with that truck. Hahahaha or maybe buy a new truck, there is a pretty new Geiser for sale in the classifieds. It will solve all of your problems. 😂

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
sweet on the new truck. Happy for Travis.

I think you have had more issues than just power steering. I think you guys went Thru as many engines as us. Figured I would throw some crap back atcha.

Will the new truck have analog switches and breakers?

Obviously you don’t like me so I might as well have fun with it. Haha

Mike

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
All I can remember is "vapor-lock" on the radio, and day was done. If it's going to be hot, are all of you preparing for the worst and starting you hydration regime now..
Its desert racing

Lance

mattinthebox

RDC Crypto
Hello everybody,

I'm going to be visiting in Ensenada for the 2022 Baja 500. Does anybody have recommended locations for spectating? I have a 4x4 capable vehicle, experience with dessert off-roading, and don't mind getting off the beaten path to get away from the crowds of Ensenada.

Cheers!