• Forum membership has its advantages....

baja 500

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Who do you think will win the class one out of.

1.doug fortin
2.jeff quin
3.ron brant
4.tom koch
5.ed stewart<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by letnerracing1212 on 05/08/01 08:49 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

rdc

Ron Brant is going to be the pro-dirt winner

racer

John Bitting

Administrator
I say Jeff Quin, he is tired of being the brides made he wants the win. Dont exclude my boy Steve Sourapass though. You know that I am always pulling for the Coors power. I know it says Corona but underneath that sticker has got to be a COORS sticker. I just know it. :)

scott

Out of those probably Doug Fortin...... But John your right about Sourapas.......

Eric_Record

I have to believe that out of this list of 5 pro-dirt guys, it would be Fortin and then Brant with his new fast car. but if the list were expanded to include all the class 1 entries for the 500 my mark would be on Herbst/Wehyrich/Fortin

Go Desert Productions ~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.go-desert.com

PLS

Letnerracing- Are you a little biased in your pick of Ron Brant? I hear Harley may be driving the new car for part of the race. We'll be pulling for Ron also(and maybe pitting for him).

rdc

YES MAYBE I AM BEING A BIT BIAS AND I AM DRIVING THE LAST HALF WITH RON AND I WOULD NOT BE GOOD TO VOTE AGAINST MYSELF.

racer