• Forum membership has its advantages....

baja 500

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Who do you think will take the class twelve victory?

1.Vic bruckman
2.Kory Halopoff
3.Tom ridings
4.Dan worley
5.Dennis boyle

racer

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Me too, ol' Buddy. And it won't be from lack of TEAM!!!!!

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

There is no dog so bad but he will wag his tail.

<hr></blockquote>

Josh_Westwood

I believe Vic and his partner Arturo will not only win Class 12 but will most likely be in the top 10 overall. He was kicking a** last year in the 500 until he got a bunch of flats and kicked a** this year in San Felipe with transmission problems. My vote goes with Vic

Eric

I think Ron has a good shot this time - He gave Melton's A-Arm Toyota Powered 10 car a run for its money last week at the Rock 2 Rock race. Of course I would be even more optimistic if I saw his name in the entry list....

Eric
-------------------
Z-YA Racing

Eric

I'll be there to pit for Kurt Brewer - B&K Racing - I am not even competitive enough to get my rookie a$$ on that course in my car yet :) - I still get run over in Whiplash races!!!

Eric
-------------------
Z-YA Racing

Congrats to Tom...I don't remember the last time he won a race. He has pulled 2nd, 3rd, etc. for while. Glad to see he is still off-road racing. Dudes an ex-funny car driver/owner back in the day. Now he owns Long Beach Motorsports (Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Honda, Kawie, Suz dealership).

Brannon

BRAAAAAAAAP!

frankh

are you going to give 1209 (tom ridings) and 1204 (dennis boyle) better odds for primm. not bad for two old mirage cars.

frank