Baja 500

milestonemotorsports

RDC Crypto
Has anyone heard anything on this years 500 as far as is it the same as last years course or when the map be posted Thanks

Advertising supports this site

ScoobyMike

RDC Crypto
I heard that it was to be held in San Felipe.

Yes, I am kidding...

PAB

40's rock!
RDC Crypto
We've been cruising all over the place for fun and pretty much there aren't many new changes in the roads.

I told Paul that I thought we should go up Simpsons hill and then sweep around and go up the Summit. He said "too hot that time of year to do the summit". however he didn't say no to going up Simpsons!!! Buggy guys start whinning about Protrucks right about here.....

I am doing an early pre run to Cabo in May if anyone wants to go? Actually it is an annual ride and it is full but 22 of us are gonna test the Baja for 6 days....even gonna sneak through San Felipe!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
RDC Crypto
Hey it's never too early to start thinking about the 500. We will be down there to provide pit help somewhere. Not sure yet, but hope to hear from PAB and crew where they may need us and see what our ADV guys need. If anyone else needs help let me know as we will have a crew down to help everyone out.

ONE_RJ

RDC Crypto
Website
www.compdoor.com
New Truggy

Hey, dont let all Protruck guy's take the bad rap for me. I broke the drive shaft,then it flung up and broke the upper link also flatening 2 tires that rubbed against the bump stops, making it impossible to move until being fixed, But it was not half as bad as all the stuck Trophy trucks and buggy's with burnt clutches that had to be moved and towed by my Bronco at the silt hill behind El Coyote, so I could finish. I say Bring Simpson's hill on again and let me redeem myself. Just remember , it could be you having a bad day, no matter what class you are in.

Advertising supports this site