Baja 500

adriel

Reaction
So where are u all going for the baja 500, Any good spots to spectate?

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
If you have an off-road capable 4x4 spectate out near one of the Uruapan silt hills. Bring some tow straps and you might make some money.

bajabit

Reaction
If you have an off-road capable 4x4 spectate out near one of the Uruapan silt hills. Bring some tow straps and you might make some money.
Ya but good luck seeing anything after the 1st few 4 wheelers go through! I preran that section this weekend on my bike, I still don't know how some of the cars and trucks will make it up a few of those hills. There is one steep up hill after a tight right hand turn that is knee high silt and rutted, no run at it. I had trouble with it on the bike 1st time through.

Try picking out a spot just south of Bajapits #9,(Ojos Negros). The trucks should be going slow enough to get a good look at them and you will find shade in the rocks.

Baja Fool

Reaction
Right after check 3, the track there is gonna deteriorate in a hurry. Silt + whoops = good spectating. Rm 295.

randy s

Reaction
the closer to the starting line, the more vehicles you'll see. out a little between ojos negros and tres hermanos is prolly a good spot. somewhere around rm50. it's close to ensenada where you can head back for the finish.

Relvsurfs

Reaction
the closer to the starting line, the more vehicles you'll see. out a little between ojos negros and tres hermanos is prolly a good spot. somewhere around rm50. it's close to ensenada where you can head back for the finish.
We and our people watch at the turn twords the end of the arroyo where the G@R truck rolled up the embankment maybe mi 5 ish a little b4 ya jump out on the pavement... Lots a locals but fun and you can get on either side of the sweeping turn and get great shots. I got some good video and still shots of the 1000 there from last year. Ya can see drivers in and out of the "groove" and hear the cars well. Why go way out , been there done that ! We will be in 1206 and have a good motor and hope to get to the finish this year. Hope our 4th time will be a charm ! Be safe everyone ! See ya there !

Huntington Beach

Reaction
We and our people watch at the turn twords the end of the arroyo where the G@R truck rolled up the embankment maybe mi 5 ish a little b4 ya jump out on the pavement... Lots a locals but fun and you can get on either side of the sweeping turn and get great shots. I got some good video and still shots of the 1000 there from last year. Ya can see drivers in and out of the "groove" and hear the cars well. Why go way out , been there done that ! We will be in 1206 and have a good motor and hope to get to the finish this year. Hope our 4th time will be a charm ! Be safe everyone ! See ya there !
Good Luck Rel!!!

We'll be down there some where and I'll keep an eye out for 1206!!!!

charlie_brown

Reaction
i will be working the road crossing at mile 80 where they turn back on the dirt. score put us up at the vila marina.