• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja Bronco

Jimmy8

I was just curious. Do any of you have one of the Bill Stroppe Baja Broncos at home. I would love to get my hands on one eventually, and was just curious if any of you are lucky enough to have one?

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

sirhk100

For the lamen, what's special about these Broncos???? Are they real or toys/models???

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

AP255

BajaBronco.com is a great place to look. There is a guy named Andrew who is really into them and knows who's selling. Todd Clement at wideopenbaja.com had a really nice one that he was selling. Hope that helps. Your best bet is to find Andrew online. Sorry I forgot his last name.

Alan Pflueger

martininsocal

there used to be a real estate agent in anza borrego who had one, but that was a long time ago.

If your gonna go, go BIG

toddz

Jimmy:

Contact Andrew Norton at: Andrew@bajabronco.com. He's the world's expert when it comes to the Stroppe Baja Bronco. I believe he is currently interested in selling his '72 that he shows on his site as well. Also, I assume that you or your dad know Bill Jewett that lives in Parker? He's had one for a very long, long time. If memory serves correctly, his is either a '71 or a '73.

Todd Z.

Jimmy8

I am not interested in buying one right now. Maybe in a few years. I was just curious if any of you had one. I love those things.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

toddz

I'd like to get one in a few years too, but I can't handle more than one Bronco right now anyway. I'd really like to have a '71 or '72 since they had automatic and power steering before the factory trucks did. I've had my eye on one sitting out in the desert for about the last 4 years or so. I've continually bugged the owner, but he doesn't want to sell it. Perhaps when I'm serious and have cash in hand, he'll change his mind :).

Todd Z.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I checked out the website and they look like normal broncos to me...whats so special about them? Myabe its too early for me to see the difference or it may be because I know nothing about early broncos.

Kris

"Revenge is best served cold"