Baja Bros. clothing

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Has anyone heard of Baja Bros. clothing in Mill Valley, or is someone from them on here? I just received 10 new t-shirts from them for Team LocosMocos.com. There was a card inside saying "Thanks for doing what you do".....

Very cool!!!

I just wanted to thank them from all of us at Locos Mocos. They didn't leave an e-mail, phone number or web address.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
i have read a persons profile on RDC and they are the owners of BAJA BROS. Clothing. i dont remember who it is though

evan_clanin

Reaction
ive heard of them, i think they started a while back maby, i dono, but i belive it was some one from here, then again i could be thinkin of somthing totaly different

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

billymanfroy

Reaction
Curtis,

His name is Tim Price, and he is the guy who started the thread about renting co-driver seats a few weeks ago. He came to Prairie City and I met him, and he was very, very cool. Had a super-clean white prerunner ranger (I think it had Penhall stickers?!?).

He's really into the sport and sounds like he's trying to do everything he can to make more people aware of the sport. The email posted above should get you in touch with him.

Oh, and have fun in Baja with Mike K and Chris R.

Billy