Reaction
Here's a Baja I'm working on.

Attachments

• 66347-baja 01.jpg
    66347-baja 01.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 675

BugRacer

Reaction
That realy looks great!!!!! Where did you get the body, or did you make it. I would like to see it when you get done. Great job! <font color="yellow"> </font color>

dave

Reaction
Thanks guys . I been working on some odd stuff . Ran out of Tires and wheels for the trucks . All the midsize trucks
I had to stop work on cause I wasn't sure if I would be able to get tires or make them. The tires and wheels I was molding turned out like $&amp;@* .. I felt they just aren't good enough for the models. The bright side is I took the tires I do have left and sent them to a Pro Resin Molder he and I have been working together on making some Really nice Off Road tires ( midsize BFG's and Fullsize BFG's ) The tires I'm using for the Baja came from a Diecast Dakar car. Should have a Molded set in a few weeks If all goes well.
Will post more pic's as I build this one .

Thanks again ,Dave

BugRacer

Reaction
Dave, where did you get the body? Did you make it. It looks good! thanks! <font color="yellow"> </font color>

dave

Reaction
Here's a few more pic's.
The Body I have had for a few years . It was from a standard model Kit. I couldn't tell you who was the MFGR but it's a cool body with the Oval window.

Attachments

• 66719-MVC-009F.JPG
    66719-MVC-009F.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 500

dave

Reaction
Last one . Note : the motor is just a Mock motor. The one I'm putting in is painted just like the body.

Attachments

• 66998-MVC-019F.JPG
    66998-MVC-019F.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 428

dave

Reaction
Yep. Still working that one. here's a few pic's of the body. Don't mind the dust. lol

Attachments

• 67073-MVC-021F.JPG
    67073-MVC-021F.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 399