Baja Cup Challenge Photos #3 -MPH PHOTO

gonzalo

Reaction
Don't let your picture get deleted, get it while you can. http://mphphoto1.zenfolio.com/

Here is a list of the products we offer:

Traditional Prints
Low and High Resolution Digital Files
Canvas Wraps
Standouts
Wall Clings
Calendars
Mousepads
White Mugs
Color Changing Mugs(very cool)
Stainless Steel Travel Photo Mugs
Puzzles(kids love them)
Cutting Boards

Reaction
Please see this thread, I didn't know where to post it since the Baja Cup Challenge is not a short course race.

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68139

If you think anything at Glen Helen is NOT short course...You need to come out to a desert race...LOL It REALLY DOES qualify as "Short Course" by course length. It IS NOT a BBR "Short Course" event. That series is held on the much shorter course at Glen Helen.

Nice photos Gonzalo. My son is in photo 4093, the only pit photo. He is at the left holding the Class 1 car while the tire is changed.

gonzalo

Reaction
If you think anything at Glen Helen is NOT short course...You need to come out to a desert race...LOL It REALLY DOES qualify as "Short Course" by course length. It IS NOT a BBR "Short Course" event. That series is held on the much shorter course at Glen Helen.

Nice photos Gonzalo. My son is in photo 4093, the only pit photo. He is at the left holding the Class 1 car while the tire is changed.

Thank you, for the compliments. I'm at desert races all the time. This year alone I've been to some of the SCORE, BITD, MORE, MDR, LORRS, and pretty much all of the Glen Helen events. It's just that the cars competing at the Baja Cup Challenge events are not the same cars competing in short course events. I happen to be going by when the class 1 pull in for the pit, it seems like they took a long time for the tire change, were they having some difficulties with it? By the way the class 1 was running very strong what happened to it?