• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja Designs BITD mandatory safety light

Ryno

Has everyone had the same experience I have had with this? You can't order them online, and when I've tried to call in, I get treated like I'm an idiot. It would seem to me if BITD has a contract with a company to be the sole proprietor of a product, at the very least known what you're getting into, and be a little more courteous. Never mind the fact that plenty of guys are probably going to order additional product.

I usually don't bitch about stuff like this, but 3 attempts were made online and over the phone before I was told they were out of stock.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Last edited:

rustyb

Unless it's changed, the BITD required light that Baja Designs sells is a Niterider 1 Watt Cherrybomb, available on Ebay or online bike retailers.

Just make sure you get the 1 Watt version-the more commonly sold one is the 0.5 Watt.

For some reason I can't paste the link but just google Ebay Niterider 1 Watt Cherrybomb.

pgarfinkle

Yes, it is still the same. BITD also has them for sale during tech for the races which they are required. This year that will only be V2R.

El Mamito USMC

Yes, it is still the same. BITD also has them for sale during tech for the races which they are required. This year that will only be V2R.
like he said you can buy them at the contingency.. and I think its only mandatory for V2R