• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja Edge Of Control 2??????

For the staff of 2XL Games are the fans of Baja edge of control where gonna see the second version in 2010 with a fine tuned desert machine better than the first one was, that is a great game it just needs little adjustments to be top notch. Come on make it the second version just a little words from a consumer of your product and a huge fan of your game and desert racing (and racer). Thanks.

Erick Durazo

Richie_Bobby

For the staff of 2XL Games are the fans of Baja edge of control where gonna see the second version in 2010 with a fine tuned desert machine better than the first one was, that is a great game it just needs little adjustments to be top notch. Come on make it the second version just a little words from a consumer of your product and a huge fan of your game and desert racing (and racer). Thanks.

Erick Durazo
So Where Did You Get This From??:D

Vtr_Racing

THQ bailed on the project. THQ, do you stiill read this forum? Thanks for the good game but you FAILED at supporting it.

call-911

I actually play it a lot more than I thought I would after reading all the negative posts (PS3) about it. I enjoy it quite a bit. Sure, it's not a sim in order to please those who actually do the real thing, but it's good entertainment and not as "arcadey" as I thought it was going to be. It's too bad that there was all the negative feedback on it which may or may not be the reason why they abandoned it. I'm just disappointed that we most likely won't see a Baja EOC 2 or even a patch for the original for that matter...

michael_loomis

Number two will NEVER happen. They cant even finish the first one!

Maybe 2XL can axe out lame ass THQ and get codemasters or polyphony digital on it.

cixelsyd

Either of those two would be great, but I'm not sure if codemasters would be interested as they have the dirt series to focus on.

Vtr_Racing

Rob is pretty well connected but I doubt it would happen. I have been wanting to get ATV Vs MX Untamed but THQ makes it. Not gonna do it.

I think Codemasters (makers of diRt and GRID) did a great job on the cars and graphics on those games. I think they need to use the same graphics and details and make there own Score or Bitd game I guarantee it would decimate all other off-road games!!!

WORCS332

I think Codemasters (makers of diRt and GRID) did a great job on the cars and graphics on those games. I think they need to use the same graphics and details and make there own Score or Bitd game I guarantee it would decimate all other off-road games!!!
agreed. that would be pretty awsome

ChromolyKid

I love Baja EOC, but sadly the fanbase just isn't big enough... A game like Dirt, that focuses entirely on Desert racing (much like Baja, with unlimited AND limited classes), would be priceless. But who, besides us, would buy it? It doesn't have prestige, laser beams, vampires, or legos. Oh, and it would be "too hard" for all the gamers who don't know that you have to let off the gas when you come into a corner, or that complain when they get a flat and say it's bogus because there's no cheat codes to give them runflats. Buncha pencil-neck geeks.

michael_loomis

Sure... and maybe a couple thousand more people would too. So thats about 3-5% of what they spent making it. LOL

D4D

A lot of people in the industry (racers & companies) got burned by THQ on the first game, it would hard to get support for a second one.

ChromolyKid

Maybe someday one of the several unlimited budget racers will help fund the development of a truly immersive, realistic offroad racing game...

Ha! We all have dreams...