• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja FinishLine - 1975 MX125

ErikIrvine

Guys,

I am going to restore my Father-in-laws 1975 MX125 that he has sitting in his garage, and my wife and I are going to set it up in our house as some cool family memorabilia. I wanted to have a photo printed of someone finishing a Mexico race on the same (or similar) bike right above the bike. Any ideas on where to start the search for a photo in that time frame from a Baja race? Thanks!!

Attachments

5racer

Guys,

I am going to restore my Father-in-laws 1975 MX125 that he has sitting in his garage, and my wife and I are going to set it up in our house as some cool family memorabilia. I wanted to have a photo printed of someone finishing a Mexico race on the same (or similar) bike right above the bike. Any ideas on where to start the search for a photo in that time frame from a Baja race? Thanks!!

might be hard to find a Mexico pic, I do know that I use to race with a ton of them in my flat track days. there a guy named Mahoney photos he has a www you will find pics there

ErikIrvine

Thanks Steve!

Josh 8

Here is a crazy idea.

Restore that baby and get you own pictures of you at the norra 500. I don’t know if you they have a 125 ring ding class but if they do....