Baja Fools Party-Thursday-Ensenada

bajafoolin'

Reaction
We are setting up the Bar in the grass at the Bahia Hotel on Thursday afternoon. Everyone is invited including Fools young, old, and estranged. We will have Tacos, Beer, and Margaritas. Bahia is on Front st directly across from huge Mexican flag.

Brice

Reaction
have fun joe...good luck and be safe

flyinbronco

Reaction
Man I partied with those guys last year at the 500 in their pit around RM 100. What a blast hanging with them. Hospitality deluxe. Frosty margaritas and a spaghetti dinner with all the fixin's. Ironicly the only guys name I could remember the next day was the bartender Bozo. Thanks guys.

Tipracer

Reaction
I like that the baja fools are still taking care of business..have fun, if things work out I might be able to visit...

Relvsurfs

Reaction
where will you guys be pitting this year? Mile marker?
I talked to Baja Dan ( Danny Velasquez) and he is going to put on a raffel of gear and shwag at the party and hope you all can support him and his racing , those that know Dan he is an awesome rider and a great guy in general. Danny rode wingman for Ricky James and trained with him when he rode a part of the 500 a few years ago. Should be funnn ! Hope evryone shows and enjoys in traditional Baja style !

bajafoolin'

Reaction
have fun joe...good luck and be safe
thanks brice. pm sent

where will you guys be pitting this year? Mile marker?
Our crew will be doing 2 pits for Norman MS. Our calling card is pitting anywhere anytime, so it will be a long ways down a bumpy dirt road about a half mile from nowhere. not supposed to give away pit strategy by telling RM, sorry.

I talked to Baja Dan...
Baja Danny is the MAN. last month we had him come up to a 60th Birthday Party at the El Cajon VFW :eek: good times!

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Have fun and be safe down there! See you "fools" at the next baja race!

miguelitro

Reaction
tell everyone miguelitro says "chingate"
wish i was gonna be in town but i'll be out at the beach:(
and yes Velasquez is buena gente!
Mike

BuzzChaser

Reaction
Thanks guys, we had fun!

DEMONIO

Reaction
Thank you Baja Fools & Danny, hope you enjoy your party.:!! Hotel Bahia family.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Your guys stickers about the Baja 250 were HILARIOUS!!!!! Pab had to explain it to me........Uhhh the name IS Nimrod.......DUH..........I saw a bunch of them in Valle T.........LOL LOL LOL

motoman29

Reaction
Your guys stickers about the Baja 250 were HILARIOUS!!!!! Pab had to explain it to me........Uhhh the name IS Nimrod.......DUH..........I saw a bunch of them in Valle T.........LOL LOL LOL
We all got a good laugh out of the esteekers too!!