baja havasu

PBR

Reaction
does anyone know if any of the big boys from back east are coming to the event? i know tommy bradly will be there and most likely curt, but are there going to be any other full size trucks at the race?

is it going to be worth the drive???

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Hi Ollie or Ivan...I'm not sure who else is going to be out there, but the guys you mentioned plus Evan Evans and Rick Huseman were at the last Xtreme race so ya never know. We went last year to Baja in Havasu and had SUCH a good time (definitely worth the drive), but this year Malibu Dan's thing is the night before and then the day of the race is the MDR banquet so we might be skipping it (*sigh*). If you go tell us how it was!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Greg tells me he heard Renezeder and Greaves might there, too, which means Jason Baldwin might there! Hmmmmm...I think we might have to change plans afterall. This might be too good to miss!

Jimmy8

Reaction
Isn't this the same weekend as the SNORE MORE shootout.

RacnCPA

Reaction
This Dusty Times reporter will be in Havasu too. I will be attending the Malibu Dan's event then heading straight out to Havasu. I talked to Curt LeDuc and he said he should be there, also like Jen said a few of the big boys have stated they will be there. The MORE/SNORE race will take a few vehicles away, but not that many as most of them are desert racers and most of the Xtreme International racers are truly short course racers. Bradley will be there for sure. It will be a good show regardless.

Jen what is this about the MDR awards. I guess I need to contact Patricia. I hope its not the same day, I'd like to make that event too. Later.

Sc

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Sheryl...yep it's the same day, well that evening rather. It's hard to decide what to do, but as much as I love MDR and even though we had a great time last year, I think short course might win out :( You think you can make it out to Havasu, go back down in the evening for the awards, then back out to Havasu for Sunday's racing??? If anyone could do it you probably could, Ms. Energy!