Baja Hurricane relief collection at Primm

Broncodawg

Reaction
Rick Johnson is coordinating the dropping off of items at the Primm race this weekend. PCI will be taking donated items during contingency. They are looking for clothes, hygeine items, candles, matches, food and cash among other things. You can put together a box for a family, seal it and it will be delivered thru this group via the NORRA group. email rjohnson@compdoor.com or call NORRA at 661-268-1232.

Put a box together, goodness knows most of us and our kids have some clothes that can do a family south of the border some good. Hit Target and grab some items, a little goes a long way when you have lost so much.

Broncodawg

Reaction
Just picked up four huge trash bags of clothes from the salvation army to bring to the PCI trailer at Primm on Friday. Took me about a half an hour. How about it folks?

deano

McDeano
Reaction
thumbs up on this ...... i can't wait until the "american-economy-relief" fund starts kicking in also :eek: :cool:

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Come on people let's not look weak here, this is the time to rise and shine.

I found a large size box worth of sponsor stuff that my supporters will be glad to know is helping in Mex, you all can do this, take your 20 favorite t's and start at 21 and throw them all in a box.....DO IT NOW or I will give Chuck Norris your address