baja on now

desertratt

Reaction
thats nice i have oln but my cable company is so screwed up all i have is a blank screen. adephia is so wonderful

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I agree, Adelphia must go! We live up in Idyllwild and it is horrible up here. Because of where we live we get charged extra for services, and get the run around when something gets screwed up ( by them). Then, when we wanted to get their digital cable service, we got told they won't give it to us because of where we live. To be honest we actually live in Pine Cove ( if you know where that is in relation to Idyllwild, about 3 miles out of town on the way to Banning [ and that's even if you know where Idyllwild is! ] ). But anyways, Adelphia goes throughout Hemet, Idyllwild, and Banning, so what they do is run all of the cable stuff from Hemet through Idyllwild and up to Pine Cove, and our house is literally the last house it goes to, and everyone between us and Banning either has either satellite, or the basic 13 channels. What they need to do is run it from both sides of the mountain and meet in Pine Cove. And why can't we have digital cable? Isn't it just a switch or something in their computer that turns it on when we would start paying for it? That makes no sense.