Baja Perils

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Thats a bummer! PJC how was the surf at Punta Cabras? There was a south hitting from that hurricane and a north hitting as well. Thought that there might have been some decent surf. At least something to do before the racers came!

See ya in the dirt!

sincitysump

Reaction
Can someone make that clickable

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
http://www.baja.net/cgi-bin/ceilidh.cgi/ceilidh/?C340a3f1e4JEj-4537-5050+1e.htm

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

how was the surf at Punta Cabras?

<hr></blockquote>

Awesome!

A superb place to watch the race. We hooked some new people on the sport last weekend.

PJCinLV

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
.....and dont forget, i was there too!!! Thanks for the ride on the 4 seater Pat, that thing is sweeeet.
Wow, that sucks about the guy in the truck. He was strategically parked in front of my backdrop, hehe, I hope he wasnt too seriously injured and has a speedy recovery.

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

martininsocal

Reaction
bummer- was it a mex national? or a cali surfer? oh well, looks like the second life of the truck was short(first was obviously as a forest service rec tech truck as the color is unmistakeable!)

martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
That dude at it pretty bad!!The plates look like a USA truck...

Speed Safely

Tim

Reaction
another baja peril is the free bottle of tequila they give you at some of the bars! (anthonies...) I know its a couple parts water, but a bottle will still make prerunning the next day like a rollercoaster ride from hell.
Tim

mustafa

Reaction
I can attest that the free bottle of tequila from Anthony's is not watered down as I cracked the lid on it. Klaus can back me up on this one. He was in there a couple of
years ago when we killed one of those bottles.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Hey, what were all you guys doing at anthony's?? ;-) I heard sal was in there to.......

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by partybarge_pilot on 06/04/02 05:21 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Tim

Reaction
really, then that makes the stories people were telling me about.... well.. myself drinking it all the more imrpessive or frightening. Me and a buddy did a bottle and a half along with about 15 beers each(i guess i walked out with the bottle in my pants, tee hee). The next days prerunning was like being beaten up in an oven all day long. Tim
I think the tequila is still trying to get out of my system....