Baja Pits course map - 2019 San Felipe 250

Bajabro1

That's a negative as far as I know. We haven't done a pit in awhile. The main guys that would prep the trailer, get the pit supplies, etc. have been enjoying the races by spectating and stuff like that. A much deserved break from the chaos.
Gotcha! Thanks for response, Curtis! I totally agree with you - they deserve the break from all those years of FREE volunteering.

Hurley37

Have any of the race teams seriously considered pulling out because of trump threatening to close the border? I hope not, because I’m still planning on being there (if the border is open) but I’d hate to see 5 trophy trucks instead of 50.

Hurley37

Have any of the race teams seriously considered pulling out because of trump threatening to close the border? I hope not, because I’m still planning on being there (if the border is open) but I’d hate to see 5 trophy trucks instead of 50.
IMG_2289.jpg

MasTacos

Crossing times at the ports may increase if they reallocated officers to care for immigrants coming across illegally but it's important to remember that trade through the ports with Mexico = ~$USD1.5B/Day.

I think it unlikely that the ports will be closed, just bring an extra empty bottle or two for emergencies in case the wait times are increased.

AZ7000'

Read the fine print. They arent closing the border...all posturing...might reallocate resources but the border will be open.
Respectfully I have....

"We’ll keep it closed for a long time. I’m not playing games," Trump told reporters during a visit to the Herbert Hoover Dike at Lake Okeechobee, Fla. Asked if that would include trade — Mexico is the country's third-largest trading partner — Trump said "It could be [closed] to all trade."

The unfortunate reality is even our president doesn’t really know what he says or means.

rakso

Respectfully I have....

"We’ll keep it closed for a long time. I’m not playing games," Trump told reporters during a visit to the Herbert Hoover Dike at Lake Okeechobee, Fla. Asked if that would include trade — Mexico is the country's third-largest trading partner — Trump said "It could be [closed] to all trade."

The unfortunate reality is even our president doesn’t really know what he says or means.
This:"The unfortunate reality is even our president doesn’t really know what he says or means."

mig29

This:"The unfortunate reality is even our president doesn’t really know what he says or means."
More Bologna from the sammich we have as Prez

He "conned his way to the top" with hyperbole

"People don't buy Good Products, they buy GOOD MARKETING"
-- Business 101

Trump's bankruptcy way back when, was deemed "too big to fail". So, the bankers decided to avoid catastrophe with this solution -- make Trump into a "marketing patsy" to the masses. He has rode this bandwagon ever since, but at some point the "bubble will burst". At the expense of hard-working Americans, esp blue-collar community (e.g. construction, the main demographic of Offroad Racing)

Attachments

Mechlectic

Ditto........Time to lock this thread.