Baja pits offering free pit support @ the mdr kotd

jacko619

Reaction
Just got off the phone with el jefe he tells me that Baja Pits will provide FREE pit support to an Baja Pits member or team running General tires.

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
Thats Great.
I Wonder How Many People Are Running Generals.

MALABANAN

Reaction
Kunta Kenta what up, be out there with my uncle Ruben Gutierrez Jr. and Daniel Gutierrez, 1st off the line 5/1600.

720 Andre

Reaction
the Baja Pits guys are top notch! they helped us out quite a bit at the Mint 400. plus the General tires are pretty bad @$$!! haha its win win with that combo!

talkjk

Reaction
Just got off the phone with el jefe he tells me that Baja Pits will provide FREE pit support to an Baja Pits member or team running General tires.
They helped us out at the RDC 250, how do we sign up?

Anaconda Racing

Reaction
Carlos orozco , meno, carl, bajapits at the king of the dezert awesome. Also heard that carlos is also providing a free carne asada for all pit members and racers after the race, call carlos for more info at 619-596-8033, as we speak i believe he"s already pitting for perry mcneil , larry negrete, eric garcia, victor and luis herrera,and more to come at the race. Carne asada and free pit support thats a deal. Call carlos to reserve a spot, good job baja pits.

Anaconda Racing

Reaction
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BARBECUE, 4 DAYS AWAY.:eek:

YOSHIE

Reaction
Hey Malabanan,
What up man? Its Josh Willey from surfin IB. We're gonna be out there in #976. Second off the line for the 9's. Ill be in the car for the first two laps but after that Ill keep an eye out for you, do the same. Good luck to you guys.
WILLEY #976