• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja Pits or Locos Mocos Maps?

Bajabro1

Does anyone know where Baja Pits and Locos Mocos will be stationed at this year's Baja Mil? I'm curious to know because I would like to attend one of their pit locations. I haven't been to one since the 2008 Baja Mil, which I had the honor of volunteering for.

Bajabro1

Probably waiting for the course to finally be final.
Thanks, Pat!

By the way... I don't know if you remember me from this years Baja 500 - I was the one who came up to you on contingency day and said: "Your name is Pat Dean, right?" And you said, "No, it's Pat Dailey." Haha. I was so happy to realize later that night that I got to shake the hand of the winning Class 10 driver. It was an honor to meet you.

pdailey

Racer
Thanks, Pat!

By the way... I don't know if you remember me from this years Baja 500 - I was the one who came up to you on contingency day and said: "Your name is Pat Dean, right?" And you said, "No, it's Pat Dailey." Haha. I was so happy to realize later that night that I got to shake the hand of the winning Class 10 driver. It was an honor to meet you.
Haha. Awesome. I'm ok with being Pat Dean for the day. Legend!

El_Dude

We are still working on the map..once the map is out i will post it here. Lots of details to work out still.. Locos Mocos will not be outthere with us this time but you are more than welcome to hang out or give a hand to one of our pits. Feel free to ask any questions. Inbox me

y2kbaja

LMC lost the trailer at the 500. Among other reasons (nothing personal against anyone or anybody) we're being extreme spectators at this race.

Bajabro1

We are still working on the map..once the map is out i will post it here. Lots of details to work out still.. Locos Mocos will not be outthere with us this time but you are more than welcome to hang out or give a hand to one of our pits. Feel free to ask any questions. Inbox me
Thanks! Really looking forward to seeing the map. My cousin and I might decide to come volunteer at one of your Baja Pit locations. This will be my cousin's first Baja Mil, so I am really excited to see him experience it.

Bajabro1

LMC lost the trailer at the 500. Among other reasons (nothing personal against anyone or anybody) we're being extreme spectators at this race.

@y2kbaja Hi Troy! It's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the LMC trailer - that thing took a massive beating down in Baja. That trailer probably has more miles than most high-end pre-runners.

If you're going to the Mil to spectate, which RM will you be at? I'll be at RM 50 to watch most of the classes pass by and then drive down to RM 590 to watch some whoop-action, then finish off at RM 730 to camp and watch the lead cars pass by.