Baja shop got HIT!!

Donahoe

Reaction
I got a Call From Pepe from the Baja Shop. They got broken into and a Bunch of King shocks and a few fuel cells got stolen. Keep you eye out for people trying to sell stuff cheep.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
That sucks to hear! Was this while they were at Glamis?

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

schafer

Reaction
ahh ok, it was all private info on there, just figured i might want to ask since its not every day you see 4 brand new Kings not even used go up for sale... Thanks for letting me know, btw how did you find out? did you just look up the ad or soemthing as far as in the DB? or is it posted somewhere on the add and i just didnt see it.

Corey Schafer
tmcorey@ttora-socal.com

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
$2500.00 reward to anyone with information leading to the prosecution of those resposible for the breaking into Baja Shop Motorsports on the night of Thursday, November 28, 2002. THe items stolen are as follows: 2 Used 3.0 King Coil-Overs 2 Red & Black Mastercraft seats 2 Beige & Brown Beard seats 2 Black & Red with Red Trim Beard seats 1 Blue Sparkling PRP seat with Black center 1 Black back, Grey inner sides, Black center, with Blue piping trim Beard seat 2 Race Ready Racer X 36 gallon fuel cells 2 12' King Piggyback shocks 2 Used 2.5' Sway-A-Way 12' coil-over shocks. Any information please contact Baja Shop Motorsports at (714) 279-0778

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
I heard one of the customers who had his 3 Mastercraft seats stolen has to buy new ones from his own pocket. Anyone hear of insurance?

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."