Baja Shop Meeting

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Saturday (tomorrow...8/24) is the big United Prerunners Baja Shop meeting at the NEW location in Orange. It should be our biggest meeting yet! AJ, Jesse, Pepe and the crew have gone all out...there'll even be live music (Drain Bramaged anyone? Tell me I'm not the only Drain Bramaged fan here, please. I'm way excited!). There'll be tons of trucks and display vehicles and I heard there'll be a taco wagon there. Come on out! Things will get underway about 2:00 or so. Here are some directions:
55 to Chapman and go west (right). Go past the traffic circle...2 streets on the right is Cypress. The address is 264 N Cypress. See you all there!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
good meeting.
good food.
good people.
good music.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
It was BIG, too. I saw about 25 vehicles being built or prepped within the building. They could actually have their own race. Maybe call it the "Baja Shop 500".

robert_encinas

Reaction
we all had fun and hope it was fun for everybody else.it sure seemed like it was a good turn out.the band that played,drain bramaged, had fun also. the guys had never seen cars and trucks like that before.hell, my mother in law even showed up to take the kids home but they wanted to stay.somebody even backed into the front of her car.what did you guys think of my 4 year old nephew singing punk rock?

gary

Reaction
the kids singing rocked...the new shop is HUGE!!! i first went to the baja shop at their old location on beach blvd...Congrats to them (you?) on all your success....best wishes in the future...