• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja Strong - Off Roaders Hurricane Relief

PAB

40's rock!
Baja Strong will be taking goods for weeks to come thanks to Mexicana Logistics (Gus and Tavo) who are legends. There is no end date

Re Coco, Oscar Hale was that way the other day and I heard nothing negative. Re Rancho Santa Marta schools/orphanage, they had no impact from this storm being in far north Baja.

FYI - I think the water at costco is a fair cost and their drop ship is amazing. I went to Costco yesterday to fill a couple trucks and it was harder than I thought. Can't get the bulk you want on smaller stuff as they have most up on the racks. Maybe some other stores are more cost effective as I felt we struggled to do an awesome job. None the less we are loaded and loading lots of friends this am from the Mexicana Logistics location.

Please make the effort to give and send goods, it WILL make a difference and make an impact

sb4pro

Thanks Cam . I know you guys don't want any recognition for what your doing but you all should be commended for it . You and your crew , Tavo and his , and everyone else involved . It's moments like this that make me proud to be part of the off road community .

J Burleson

ok cool, glad there wasnt a deadline for shipments. and thanks again to all those who are making sure these donations find their way to the people who need it.

NIKAL

FYI I was down in Baja for the last 3 days. When crossing in Tecate Saturday morning we saw a van & pick up, both loaded with supplies for Cabo. One guy told me he was being turned around by Mexican Customs, because they did not have "documentation" and the Mexican officials were claiming they might be bringing the stuff across to sell. Too say the least the guy was pissed!

So I would suggest before anyone decides to take stuff down, find out exactly what is needed to cross or get with Cam or Mexican Logistics and arrange with them to cross your donations.

J Burleson

Donations can also be dropped off at Mckenzies Performance Products during business hours, mon-fri 9-6 and sat 9-2. They will also be taking donations at their trailer at the SCORE IV race this coming weekend. Spread the word to all your friends and family in the OC area. Their address is 807 e orangethorpe ave, Anaheim for those who don't know. If you have any questions feel free to call them at 714-441-1212 and ask for Kim
It is great that we have so many avenues and so many people willing to help out to get the food and supplies that are needed to the people of Baja.

PAB

40's rock!
Baja Strong supplies request - Friends, Baja is still in real need of supplies. Please continue to donate water, canned food, personal hygiene and cleaning items to Baja Strong and the off-road community will get it to places where it is needed.

Baja Strong has a Mexicana Logistics rig going south today and we are working to load two more for early next week.

We hear Mulege has not received assistance and the fish and whale camps near San Ignacio we hear have just started to get the 1st 4x into them. Our ear to the ground, Tim Sanchez, has not heard anything from people about El Datil having contact.

Either bring goods next week from 8-5 Mon to Fri or go online and have Costco or others drop ship to:

Baja Strong

Mexicana Logistics US HQ

7734 Formula Place

San Diego, CA 92121

Please post this and spread the word, every little or big effort makes an impact. Like and share the Baja Strong Facebook page to build awareness

It's been a week and we can't let this slide off the radar, people are in need

TMorford

I don't think it has been mentioned yet, but the Rip Curl store at the southern end of San Clemente is also a drop location for Baja Strong. Might be a little closer for some people to drop off items. Their address is 3801 S.El Camino Real San Clemente, CA 92673.

Curt LeDuc

For this Saturday at Kartek No water just get caned food like spam,soup,beans,chefboyarde,tomato paste,any caned foods they say they have 3semis full of water now ready to ship

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

philofab