baja ta 32x9.50x15

A&SCHASE1

Hero
Reaction
anyone have any feedback on this tire. I heard some 1600s ran with it at rage. thinking of making the switch next year.

rboyer

Reaction
anyone have any feedback on this tire. I heard some 1600s ran with it at rage. thinking of making the switch next year.
Yes BFG Great tire, We ran them at the Baja ran 1013 miles, still in great shape just put on 2 new ones to be safe, No flats 1134 miles, a few guys are running them all 2 corners, but everybody has different ideas.

BUDMAN975

Reaction
image3.jpeg
Tested them and liked them right out of the box.

bajatex

Reaction
We ran them at the 1000. We run a Method 4.5" all 4 corners. The tire is really good. The compound is pretty soft so they wear similar to a super digger 3 but the handling is awesome. The fronts went the whole way but we changed the rears at San Ignacio and they were smoked.

IMG955251.jpg

A&SCHASE1

Hero
Reaction
I’m pretty much sold on them since there are not a lot of options at the moment. I’m also going to be running then on all four corners. Congrats on your run at the 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

bajatex

Reaction
I’m pretty much sold on them since there are not a lot of options at the moment. I’m also going to be running then on all four corners. Congrats on your run at the 1000.

Thanks.

y2kbaja

Reaction
32's? Hmm. I thought the optimal size was 33's? If this is the bfg equivalent of the super digger III I might have to look into them. We ran 33's on our 9-car at NORRA.

tapeworm

Reaction
32's? Hmm. I thought the optimal size was 33's? If this is the bfg equivalent of the super digger III I might have to look into them. We ran 33's on our 9-car at NORRA.
They have an aggressive tread pattern for a 9 car. I would look for a used set and try those out before throwing two brand new BFG's on the back of a 9 car to be on the safe side.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Good call. Thanks.

bajatex

Reaction
they are about a 1/4" taller than the shaved 33 10.5 baja t/a's and probably 1 inch taller than a super digger

swiftracing5

Reaction
Looks like the same tread pattern as the 35 class 10 tire?

Fourstroker

Reaction
Looks like the same tread pattern as the 35 class 10 tire?

I agree. Looks likes a great Class 12 and 1600 tire for sure

JWHracing

Reaction
What's the cost on these per tire? My super diggers are getting pretty worn out and going to need an upgrade in the near future.

kfryar

Reaction
Tensor has a good tire for 10 cars and 1600 cars. We ran the 32s on our 1600 car At ratr 2nd in class great tire.