Baja Utah

BajaboundMoto

Thanks for posting that!
I guess we couldda done the same pics and story on here, just didn't think about it.
It's was awesome Gabe led us around. He's our designated Utah guide now! Since that ride he's been out doing more recon. We also have recon happening lower and into Vegas. We're planning to have a couple "one way" trips next year as well as a couple loop trail ride trips.
That was a business ride. We had only 3 clients, 8 of us total, and a ton of fun!
I really have to watch what I say on TT, some people there keep a close eye on me and rat me out at any chance.
Beautiful backyard you have there!!

BGRANT

Ya Gabe definately seems to know the route from SLC area to southern Utah. Have you guys tried the swell area yet? Different terrain, just as awsome.
Just got back from a MTB ride and I always have to stop and look around at how lucky I am to have all this right out my door. Trying to get into shape for the B1K after the whole foot squashing ordeal.

referman

Thanks for posting that!
I guess we couldda done the same pics and story on here, just didn't think about it.
It's was awesome Gabe led us around. He's our designated Utah guide now! Since that ride he's been out doing more recon. We also have recon happening lower and into Vegas. We're planning to have a couple "one way" trips next year as well as a couple loop trail ride trips.
That was a business ride. We had only 3 clients, 8 of us total, and a ton of fun!
I really have to watch what I say on TT, some people there keep a close eye on me and rat me out at any chance.
Beautiful backyard you have there!!
If you come to vegas, count me in!!!!! I live there and know a ton of riding trails. Challenging and fun!!! C'mon down. Or up in your case. LOL

LVjames....:D

Rock Donkey

Sweet singletrack action. I've been seeing a ton of good trails leading out from SLC in every direction! Count me in next time.

lf1952

Where were these pictures taken. There is some great riding in American Fork Canyon which because it is in Utah County, usually off-road friendly, and not in Salt Lake County, not off-road friendly.