Baja vs Racing in the U.S ?

FAT ROB !

RDC Crypto
Website
www. FatRob.com
2008 Baja 1000

Roger-Norman-Baja500-2010.jpg

Justin Lofton raced TT in the 2008 Baja 1000, He Finished 6th Behind the Race's Winner Roger Norman.

Advertising supports this site

43mod

RDC Crypto
Baja Pete if you have a leg available in a BL for the 500 I might be talked into it ! Cant do the whole thing $$$

1wayne

RDC Crypto
Baja is way better then the US races.
(1) Prerunning is awesome.
(2) Where in the states can you start in the morning next to the Pacific go through the pine forest be at the Sea of Cortez back through the mountains of Mikes and Mellings race back along the Pacific back up through the mountains again and finish by the ocean again. If you are lucky enough you can do it before the sunsets.
(3) After your all done street tacos and cerviza's for everyone.
(4) The locals are awesome (most of them).
(5) Paris! Not France!
(6) The bad the going home!
(7) Stay home Baja is Dangerous!

El Mamito USMC

RDC Crypto
and if your scared of Baja, you can always hit RP and do a SADR race.. very good terrain , great courses and very affordable

JIM BORDEN

RDC Crypto
Come to Loreto in September and race the short course event. Used to be called the Loreto 400 but now it is named something different. Changes nearly every year. Class for everything and very inexpensive to race. Usually three 35-40 mile laps. Three different races a day last time I raced it. Absolutely the most fun you can possibly have in off road racing.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Martin

RDC Crypto
what REAL tt RACER doesnt race in BAJA??? the only one i can think of is dale dondell and that is due to a quad incident years ago........and yes i emphisised "REAL" and "RACER" for a REASON.....

Dale and I raced together at the 2010 Baja 1000 and the complete 2011 SCORE season.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Just curious, are the deZert areas of the races in the US...for the most part...closed off to other off-road traffic during the events?

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

az_amsoil

RDC Crypto
Just curious, are the deZert areas of the races in the US...for the most part...closed off to other off-road traffic during the events?

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com
For the most part yes...unless its King of the Hammers

Chris_Wilson

RDC Crypto
If the rest of the BLM offices were like the one in Ridgecrest, racing in the states would be really awesome again.

Or maybe, if BITD and SCORE raced Ridgecrest, the Ridgecrest BLM office would be just like all the other BLM offices?