BAJALITE available for MINT400 morning race w/entry spot!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
last minute chance to RACE the mint 400....let me know if you are interested....

Attachments

• san felipe 7 VICTORY!!!.jpg
    san felipe 7 VICTORY!!!.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 305

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Travis says he can get the drummer of Def Leppard to bite on the deal, but he's going to need a hand with the driving duties and would like to help him out with lap two.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
call or text me if interested.....please don't waste our time telling me how great of driver you are but you have no money.....this is a business, 602-619-2277....the truck just won the sf 250 last saturday in class 7.....its legit...

Desert Son

Reaction
Travis says he can get the drummer of Def Leppard to bite on the deal, but he's going to need a hand with the driving duties and would like to help him out with lap two.

I read this last night and laughed, My wife looks over and she laughs, She then asks me " which one is Dan again? " I replied " He's the slower of the three "....... ;)

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
sold, thanx for playing.....and don't be mean to dan, he tries hard, and I predict he will be in the top 4......4th if betting an exacta....

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
I read this last night and laughed, My wife looks over and she laughs, She then asks me " which one is Dan again? " I replied " He's the slower of the three "....... ;)

Very accurate description. I couldn't have said it better myself!

Thank you Pete, good luck at the Mint and congrats on all the success at San Felipe for the Baja Lite Family!

Jerry

Reaction
Pete.

Bret might be able to help you with the thing we discussed. If we can the the travel numbers up on my truck!