• Forum membership has its advantages....

bajalite "FAMILY" KILLS IT!!! At the SAN FELIPE 250!!!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Chad and Paul Broughton ( with Paige navigating) WIN the ttspec class in their first race ever in their new BAJALITE-XR, Randy Bluth and I CRUSH the class 7's with a stock 4 cyl BAJALITE, and long time BAJALITE driver Billy Wilson WINS OVERALL in his new jimco TT ... what a fantantic day for our bajalite "FAMILY" ...San Felipe was awesome and all here had a great time, VIVA BAJA!!!! see you all at the mint in a couple weeks .

07FJRog

Congrats, nice to see all the hours we put into those trucks paid off, the XR and lite

Nice work! Don't know who was who exactly but the truck you had down at Barstow last was week was awesome to see work in person.

I had the pleasure of meeting Pete for the second time down in Barstow he is one down to earth guy. Don't know if I'll ever be able to afford to rent of the trucks in his program or have him build me one. But if there is a day where I am able to too. I'll be calling Pete up. And I wouldn't hesitate for a second to just get in one of these trucks for a minute ride. They look incredible going wot down Barstow main!

07FJRog

Nice work! Don't know who was who exactly but the truck you had down at Barstow last was week was awesome to see work in person.

I had the pleasure of meeting Pete for the second time down in Barstow he is one down to earth guy. Don't know if I'll ever be able to afford to rent of the trucks in his program or have him build me one. But if there is a day where I am able to too. I'll be calling Pete up. And I wouldn't hesitate for a second to just get in one of these trucks for a minute ride. They look incredible going wot down Barstow main!
Same truck that just won sf250 tt spec. ;)

RYAN COHEE

Chad and Paul Broughton ( with Paige navigating) WIN the ttspec class in their first race ever in their new BAJALITE-XR, Randy Bluth and I CRUSH the class 7's with a stock 4 cyl BAJALITE, and long time BAJALITE driver Billy Wilson WINS OVERALL in his new jimco TT ... what a fantantic day for our bajalite "FAMILY" ...San Felipe was awesome and all here had a great time, VIVA BAJA!!!! see you all at the mint in a couple weeks .
Great job on the win Pete I was the guy in the White Dodge before the race holding your diesel spot.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

MasTacos

After our moto finished, we went down just past the pavement on Portocitos and hauled up to the race course. The Bajalite came by a few mins later running really strong and fast as hell.

Congrats Pete

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Yes congrats Pete!

Now maybe next year your TT Spec will actually beat all 4 of the class 10's who beat it and you'll be able to beat the two golf carts who beat you! Always have to have something to work for but it shouldn't be too hard since the trucks are so much superior to the buggies! :)

BANNED4LIFE

Yes congrats Pete!

Now maybe next year your TT Spec will actually beat all 4 of the class 10's who beat it and you'll be able to beat the two golf carts who beat you! Always have to have something to work for but it shouldn't be too hard since the trucks are so much superior to the buggies! :)
travis Clarke, always the douchebag......ok, YOU bring your 10 car to san felipe, ill give YOU a 15 second head start (so the ambulance wont have far to go) and ill take off in my tt spec or the one that WON the race, and when I catch you im NOT slowing down!!!! don't be a whimp and squid out like you always do, you want to talk lets see YOU back it up......DEAL????