Bajalite incar Baja 500 start

fathead

Reaction
Nice video.
14% smaller and 80% less cost then a Geiser.. I'm digging the Bajalites!

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
very cool can't wait for more...

texasguy415

Reaction
new bajalites will have 22" front travel 26" rear... 2" KING coilovers and 3" KING 5 tube bypass.....32 gallon k-mart cell (but SCORE legal) sparco seats, ALL howe rack and pinion and all steering parts, 10" GPS, PCI radio and intercom, winters gate shifter (or OPTIONAL paddle electronic shift on steering wheel) all laser cut TIG welded chassis and suspension components, TUBEWORKS CHROMOLY rearend, all TUBEWORKS hubs and driveplates, 40 spline chromoly heattreated axles GUN DRILLED, rear sway bar with aluminum arms, 35" maxxis tires WITH spare MOUNTED, american racing 16" wheels with LARGE studs and two sided nuts, custom aero dynamic body, 2.4 stock score tagged race engine, new updated 4 SPEED auto trans WITH TUBEWORKS REDUCTION BOX, TSC billet race converter, all aluminum work, 3 liquid filled gauges, top notch wiring by "smitty", baer 4 piston racing brake calipers over 13" tubeworks rotors, aluminum duel fan ron davis radiator, large fluidyne trans oil cooler with built on shroud and fan, mark williams ALUMINUM third member and spool, HAD driveline, momo steering wheel, horn, aluminum jack (mounted), lug wrench/breaker bar (mounted) all carbon fiber dash, all mandatory safety items....

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
I must say that truck works and the driver is no slouch ! I am the first truck that he passed and my co rider was saying he is right behind us! he is right behind us! and I did not want to slow him down or get hit so I pulled over . Wes was a lot faster than me, I will give him that, and to catch 720 before the second mud hole is unbelievable ! Wes did you have a problem shortly after the video stops ? How did I get behind 720 at the mud hole with the chainlink fence before you ? Great job on finishing the Baja 500 with plenty of time to spare!!!! I hope that 7-2 will start farther up in the starting order for PRIMM, we will see you there.

Palapaboy

4x4nutz

Reaction
Nice little pile up at mud hole two............ who's TT was that stuck?? Looked like about 5 vehicles all together.