"bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.........

Nessy

Reaction
Re: "bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.....

I agree. This truck has serious potential. I love this class. Anything from this to full blow TT's can race. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. All of which will be settled out in the desert. Next year will be fun to watch!

I think this is what makes this class so cool.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Re: "bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.....

I agree very impressive weight race ready. Great job Pete & company!

I am pretty sure they had barley enough time to do a systems check and aim the light prior to hitting the starting line with beginner drivers. I can see this truck with some time testing/races under its belt with experienced driver hauling the mail!! Time will tell
the mills bros. have some skills, just very little experience.....they just got 250 plus behind the wheel each....mistakes will be made......bluewater will be EXCITING to watch with each bro in his own truck!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction

bajalite SPECIAL for the ladies....powderpuff special, $3500 and includes 2 laps of practice friday.....

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction

the mills bros. have some skills, just very little experience.....they just got 250 plus behind the wheel each....mistakes will be made......bluewater will be EXCITING to watch with each bro in his own truck!
There were some around that could have helped ;) they will find their own in time!

South Texas Racer

Reaction

Bluewater is going to be AWESOME!! Tony and nick are going down!!!! #TNT Racing

redrhino99

Reaction

bajalite SPECIAL for the ladies....powderpuff special, $3500 and includes 2 laps of practice friday.....

How long was this last banned lol?

ht racing

Reaction

Come on pete tell everyone how great all your trucks did this weekend ay blue water!!

MMS

Reaction

You'll have to go through one of his spokespeople... #banned4life

BAJALITES dominated-drivers SUCKED

Dezert00Taco

Reaction

Did jz drive his truck this weekend? Or was it jw both days? Poor Pete can't even answer on here.

texasguy415

Reaction

Congrats Bajalite and drivers Billy and Zac. Class 7-2 Baja 1000 win. 28th overall in 4wheel catagory. Would have finished 1st or 2nd in every 4wheel class outside of Trophy and Class One. Also, 2012 Class Champion and Milestone Award winner. Great job Pistol, Fast Eddie, Zac and rest of crew.

ht racing

Reaction

Congrats Bajalite and drivers Billy and Zac. Class 7-2 Baja 1000 win. 28th overall in 4wheel catagory. Would have finished 1st or 2nd in every 4wheel class outside of Trophy and Class One. Also, 2012 Class Champion and Milestone Award winner. Great job Pistol, Fast Eddie, Zac and rest of crew.

great job pistol i hear your team rolled two chase trucks!!!! lol............

texasguy415

Reaction

great job pistol i hear your team rolled two chase trucks!!!! lol............

One chase truck rolled. No one hurt. Billy was in back seat resting. After roll he hitched ride to town then caught ride to around mile 900 where he got in and drove to finish.

iribe51600

Reaction

Good Job Guys did not expect Any less