"bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.........

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
Re: "bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.....

corey and harley started 9th in class one at the 250 behind 30+ trophy trucks and had no probelms moving almost all the way to physical leading untill he lost a radiator.... it wouldnt be desert racing if there wasnt dust and other people to pass, LRs probably excited to get to start in back and pass all those trucks

sf and baja 500 courses TOTALLY different......yes i started 14th at sf and was in 3rd on road in 50 miles.........sf is relatively EASY to pass.....500.....is no or very little passing in the first 125 unless you take HUGE chances.......if rob clears ed early he will have a big lead quickly....

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
Re: "bajalites" are born.....spy photos.....yes this truck just won the Mint 400.....

He didn't seem that excited at the drawing.

hahahahha....because he knows......first 125 and last 200 very donkey friendly.............and i dont mean cameron.............

Advertising supports this site

Jerry Zaiden

RDC Crypto
Website
www.camburgEngineering.com

sure you want to see it??? will make your incar a yawner........call brian from king......he had gopro on roof.......14th to 3rd in 50 miles.......

what we do is the MOST DANGEROUS motor racing sport there is...........it is NOT SAFE in ANY WAY........stay home and off this thread if you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT............nobody is going to water the whole track and NO RACERS are going to go slow JUST BECAUSE ITS DUSTY.............................participants will go slow, i agree................and YES i agree, i risk everything, everytime i get behind the wheel of a desert racing truck........goes with the territory......

call brian from KING, have him put up vid from this years sf 250 incar, he has it........show you donkeys how its done......................if any of you want to talk I failed spelling, i invite you to come out and BEAT ME!.....no excuses needed.........

Come on pistard.... All this tough talk and now your acting like the wimpy bully you are. All talk about driving in the dust and how great you are, making calls on us (even though we finish races and will get results). Now you pull a 33 draw and you whine little the little baby we know you to be... WAAAaaaa WAaaaaaaa, Thats what I thought! lol
You are a JOKE! All talk and no game! ha ha keep up the outstanding work!

Cult Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

Pete im curious, when was the last time you finished a race in your tt?

Jerry Zaiden

RDC Crypto
Website

Pete im curious, when was the last time you finished a race in your tt?

He has raced 8 times last year and this year in his TT. He finished the baja 500 10th and got 2nd at sf250. So yes he has a 25% finishing rate over the last 2 years.... And makes calls on new people like us for trying. lol

Matt D

Boy Toy
RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

easy chuck......cant change classes due to needing a top ten for the 1000 draw.......it would make it more fun though........it will be a MIRICLE to podium from 33rd.......but i will give it a shot..........pray for rain!!!!!!

Pete is just being nice to Chuck because he wants Chuck to pull him off the course when he DNFs the next race

;) :)

RDC Crypto

sf and baja 500 courses TOTALLY different......yes i started 14th at sf and was in 3rd on road in 50 miles.........sf is relatively EASY to pass.....500.....is no or very little passing in the first 125 unless you take HUGE chances.......if rob clears ed early he will have a big lead quickly....

Passing on the roads of the 500 is tough compared to the open desert and winds of San Felipe. Clyde has the opportunity of a life time, but Rob is sitting in the best spot he has had in years and baring mechanicals, he will be hard to beat.

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
RDC Crypto

Let me be VERY clear on this ▬
I don't care if it's a " TT " or a " 11 car "
when a racer needs me ▬ I'm there for 'em

THINK STRANGE

Tipracer

RDC Crypto

That refreshing to hear chuck, no bias....rep to you!

Mark_Weyhrich

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tubespecialties.com

easy chuck......cant change classes due to needing a top ten for the 1000 draw.......it would make it more fun though........it will be a MIRICLE to podium from 33rd.......but i will give it a shot..........pray for rain!!!!!!

Your negativity knows no bounds. There is no need to prepare everyone for the excuses that will inevitably follow your Baja 500 effort.

Just go race, have a good time and deal with whatever you have to. No excuses, just drive. Everyone has their own set of circumstances every race.

I have overalled races in a Class 1. And for the record there was no rain.

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto

Let me be VERY clear on this ▬
I don't care if it's a " TT " or a " 11 car "
when a racer needs me ▬ I'm there for 'em

THINK STRANGE

Yeah, but what do you do for a media guy who is posing as a tortoise lover, trying to get out on the course for some sick video? "I am just heading out to give water to the thirsty tortoises. You have a nice day" jajaja 2005 Primm --I was a class 1 smartass, Chuck! Such a funny story now that we are practically kin. :cool:

harleys dad

RDC Crypto

Your negativity knows no bounds. There is no need to prepare everyone for the excuses that will inevitably follow your Baja 500 effort.

Just go race, have a good time and deal with whatever you have to. No excuses, just drive. Everyone has their own set of circumstances every race.

I agree with Mark, so what if you are 33rd, most of those moving road blocks will fail or drop back in the first 125 miles anyway and even if they dont Pete you should be able to work your way threw even if it is the 500. Show the doubters what you got and your up for the challenge. You dont need rain, you need a hevy right foot and a big bumper. No excuses.

nhuitt

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com

but its top 5 OVERALL at score or bitd finishing or qualifying......this is about GOING FAST and being COMPETITIVE, not donkeying around and trying to salvage a 5th place in the tt class,......i could do that in my sleep...........

So let me see if I get this. Pete said that he could get a top 5 in any SCORE or BITD race in his sleep, but now he is complaning about his draw.

Cult Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

wasn't one of them the 2007 Vegas to Reno

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
RDC Crypto

Jerry are you racing the TT? racing against 41 TT's in mexico cant get any better

sure would look good for camburg "camburg TT 5th place or whatever out of 41 TT's"

Cult Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com

Jerry are you racing the TT? racing against 41 TT's in mexico cant get any better

sure would look good for camburg "camburg TT 5th place or whatever out of 41 TT's"

I would love to see camburg start behind pete and see the video of him bumping pete or giving pete the fly by.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto

Why are you sweating race traffic and dust, if you can top 5 in your sleep?

Jerry Zaiden

RDC Crypto
Website

I wish we were. The truck is getting some changes made to it then some real shock testing with FOX...

You can go to this thread and check out the changes being made (around page 94ish. Also you can read more of pistards shiat talking... http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/44598-KINETIK-Trophy-Trick-Truck-by-CAMBURG

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto

the 500???? .............yea, i didnt think so...........,the class 1's couldnt even beat the stock touregs a couple years ago......and it WASNT DUE TO THE TOUREGS OUTPERFORMING THE JUNEBUGGIES.......................
I wish we were. The truck is getting some changes made to it then some real shock testing with FOX...

You can go to this thread and check out the changes being made (around page 94ish. Also you can read more of pistards shiat talking... http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/44598-KINETIK-Trophy-Trick-Truck-by-CAMBURG

you reap what you sew,..................whats wrong jerry ? you dont like all your trucks FLAWS pointed out?......at least my new truck WINS!